SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted an R33 S2 GTS-t silver i think on taren point rd sans souci this morning... had an SAU sticker on his back windscreen.

i dont wave to many ppl.....either day dreaming/dont get a chance/dont want to get snobbed if i think i will....lol...

Spotted a black 33 GTR yesterday afternoon at about 6pm ish.. on page street, Pagewood.. Gave him a good wave out the window... but nothing back.. SNOB!

Hey guys ive had my white R33 for 3 weeks now. If someone spots me between fairfield and chatswood area make sure you beep and hang out the window and wave and shit - hehe :sleep::)

You'll know its me because i have an italian flag on the review mirror.

Edited by Skyline_95GTS

Hey guys ive had my white R33 for 3 weeks now. If someone spots me between fairfield and chatswood area make sure you beep and hang out the window and wave and shit - hehe :sleep::)

You'll know its me because i have an italian flag on the review mirror.

ok.. let's see..

white R33

between Fairfield and Chatswood

Italian flag

can you be a liiiiiiiiiitle bit more specific???

Haha - not really its pretty stock so theres nothing else that i can add so you know 100% its me... it only has 4.5'' exhaust and a BOV so you'll hear it coming... im in those area in the mornings and afternoons (travelling to work and back) hehe.

Oh i have a big JapStyles sticker on the back windsheild.

spotted a black 33 GTS-t with a GTR badge and big aluminium wing on the boot at kingsford 24hr Maccas yesterday

Was it a chick? she lives randwick/kingsford area..

spottes silver r33 series 2 with fmic jus near oatly train station he highbeemed me and i waved but i dunno if he saw me. number plate was im pretty sure kr-200 i use to see him nearly everymorning wen i had to catch the bus to skool