SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

think it was me

i drive a stock gtr

you went up to the freeway

nice to be spotted :)

Yep up the F3 everyday for tailgating fun by red P platers :)

Car looks noice :P

Also spotted a white 33 (S2 wing) on the F3 last night between Wyong & ourimbah exits Southbond about 9.30pm lat night... couldn't quite catch up..just noticed the stove lights ;)

spotted wtf 33r last night i was in my mates forrester and u wouldnt run. soft hahaha

Yay my first Spotted!

Ah is that who it was! I was half asleep nor the mood, plus I'm not in a postision to lose my car and licence it means job gooooone! What was the poofy run against the TX3?

i spotted him on friday night at thornleigh maccas... i should have gone over and said hey but i was eating :P

I saw your car there too. should have come up! I dont bite ......................... (hard)

Yep up the F3 everyday for tailgating fun by red P platers :P

then i'll c u round i do that strecth too much

Car looks noice :D

thank you it took me a year of shopping to find her and we are both very happy

Yay my first Spotted!

Ah is that who it was! I was half asleep nor the mood, plus I'm not in a postision to lose my car and licence it means job gooooone! What was the poofy run against the TX3?

I saw your car there too. should have come up! I dont bite ......................... (hard)

shoulda... but i make an ass of myself enough without jumping into the middle of a group going "WHO OWNS THAT PIECE OF SHIT!?"

saw 2 skylines today... two that i feel like mentioning at least... both in chatswood...

one a silver 34... plates ** ** ** something... another a red 33... plates ******... the only reason im mentioning them is cause they flashed back :(

GET SOME MEMORABLE PLATES FFS! i dunno who the f**k you are :rolleyes:

Edited by DRD-00F

Saw 2 jillion Skylines last night on the way to Heaseman's Suspension, then another 1 million (and their owners, and, finally, another Stagea :):(:rolleyes:) while there, then quite a large number of Skylines today.