SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

white 34 gtr near tank sat night

white 34 gtr forest road bexley tonight

2 silver r33 gtsts one with white and one with yellow plates M5 -> airport tunnel tonight

Spotted a white stagea waiting at the lights on the railway bridge in Mount Colah at 11:15am this morning

Oh and spotted a bright yellow R33 with dual cannon exhausts :( and 400R front bar parked on Leighton Place in Hornsby when I went to pick up a plenum from MsNismo!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Zilch*

spotted 3 skylines, one white 33 in hornsby near the medical centre, looked nice :thumbsup:

another dark grey 33 with the plates SKYR33

and then a 34 on pacific highway in turramurra :(

Spotted a White R32 GTST Corner of The Kingsway and Princes Highway @ Rockdale, plates BBR-14U or something pretty clean car with a GTR Spoiler and dark rims, around 9-9:30ish

i was in my RICE powered civic daily driver.

Thanks love.

I spotted a nice yellow R34 going into the eastern distributor tonight after work. I was perving on your car, not your gf in case your were concerned. Had an SAU sticker and yellow number plates but can't remember them now. I rode my bike beside you for a short while.

Oh That was me!

I remember a bike actually.

On my way to the airport.

Cheers

Josh

Spotted a couple today, there was a maroon R33 with number plates FR-33-SM i think, on the M4 before church st exit

and when i go to watch my bf play bball at the auburn basketball centre there's always a nice orange 33, i can't remember the plates though, big jap sticker on the back window. i love it. :)

Guest Joeyz

Spotted a Lowerd R34 in the Back car park of J.Blackwood's in Smithfield which is out the back from my work.

Nice ride!!!

spotted a wingless red r34 just thn on mamre rd turning onto the m4 at the lights.

plates were custom "iculdc" or something i forgot lol..