SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a black 32gtr and then a grey 32 gtst not traveling together but about 2 minutes inbetween on the old pac yesterday, heading northbound, a little more faster guys and you'd have caught up to a porsche gt3or2 doing very high speeds.

Edited by Angus Smart

Spotted msnismo today at heaths house.

+ a silver r33 at chittaway. flashed - got a blank stare

lol... you spotted my car but I spotted you around the corner near Ourimbah station heading towards Gosford.. I was in the wrx... no wave as per usual :) Seriously... how can all you guys miss the wrx! *chucks tanti* :(

also spotted liz this morning i was in the work ute you were driving to work i think bout 830ish

oh shit

i think i may have been singing

;)

Although..... I have seen you glance shyly :domokun:

I was inside that bitch last week :P

oh shit

i think i may have been singing

hahahahahahaha what were you singing?

Avril Lavigne's 'Girlfriend'???

spotted marsss this morning on grand parade in the bloody traffic, pretty much followed each other to waterloo, i was in works ford wagon :D

I HATE that friggin rd... at that time of the day.

was behind a blue 33 with rims yesterday around 9pm or so, dont remember plates **-**-** on the way to my mates place... he lives near macquarie uni... nice ride if your on here :) saw a couple flames jump out at me :)

cruised with phill and his 4door tuesday night

Sure did! It was nice to meet you Scotty and your R32 has alot of potential with the right influences :D;)