SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a white r31 up at some lookout thing at richmond.

whats with the exhausts facing UP??? had a locker but sounded like a wet fart when taking off.

spotted a red stagea around at leonards

That's probably StageIan - red series 2.

yeap spotted rick again today lunch time near north parra

And where have you been hiding, Albert?

Spotted a silver Corolla, a white WRX, a black Supra, a white R32 GTSt, a silver R33 GTSt, and a white R33 GTSt at Hornsby tonight...

Also spotted a white R33 GTSt four-door parked on the Pacific Highway in Hornsby on the way home...

spotted a hot light blue R33 with GTR kit doing deanies in albury, and just spotted a white 33 with the plates starting with AON also in albury

bahahahahahahaa

when we pass through Albury for DECA I'm going to do a deanie for old times sake! lol Good times! lol.

spotted some typical P plater in a silver r33 bouncing around on what looks to be stock suspension doing 160 plus with 4 people in it on the M5 last night. beautiful!

That's probably StageIan - red series 2.

And where have you been hiding, Albert?

Spotted a silver Corolla, a white WRX, a black Supra, a white R32 GTSt, a silver R33 GTSt, and a white R33 GTSt at Hornsby tonight...

Also spotted a white R33 GTSt four-door parked on the Pacific Highway in Hornsby on the way home...

just army aye mon-fri

getting ready for apec too

been pretty busy lately

spotted Liz in the city yesterday with race spec numbers still on her car fresh from the track :P

haha yeah.. Wakefield went off on Saturday.. or was that me going OFF wakefield lol

seen my wife JEss car at home and also kellys car Last night and also TO4 daves car last night and Doof's car MX5 last night

oh f**k you........... that thing got a flat on the way home too...

saw Liz on my travels today, she flashed me, then waved at me :thumbsup: she looked so happy to see me :thumbsup:

cheered me up :)

spotted a few lines tonight at wsid. one which i can rememeber was YB50FT a grey 32 gtst chick driving and dam she is hot. and also spotted nismo god.

damit that girl used to go uni with my in strathfield..never got a chance to meet the driver :thumbsup: but hey im that guy in the black and white skyline...i hope she's on the forums..

haha yeah.. Wakefield went off on Saturday.. or was that me going OFF wakefield lol

Haha Liz, I think you did a great job on Saturday :thumbsup: it shows you were pushing the limits of street tyres :thumbsup:

seen my wife JEss car at home and also kellys car Last night and also TO4 daves car last night and Doof's car MX5 last night

where was my invite :thumbsup: sooo left out of the loop....