SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a silver r34 pass me on old pac hwy.. they went thru down into the tunnel I went via lane cove road.. spotted them exiting the tunnel as I went past, didnt save ya any time and cost ya money :thumbsup:

oh f**k you........... that thing got a flat on the way home too...

saw Liz on my travels today, she flashed me, then waved at me :laugh: she looked so happy to see me :laugh:

cheered me up :)

oh i was! I had driven back from Maitland and hadn't spoken to seen another person for hours!

Haha Liz, I think you did a great job on Saturday :) it shows you were pushing the limits of street tyres :laugh:

hahaha.. thanks Phill!

I thinkt it's time for semis.. for both of us!

'ASI' silver R32 GT-R, Nick and his lady, on the way to work, Minogue crescent and Anzac bridge at 8:20 this morning

Excellent taste in cars my man :fakenopic: lol

spotted a white r31 up at some lookout thing at richmond.

whats with the exhausts facing UP??? had a locker but sounded like a wet fart when taking off.

Can't say I know that one, not a 31club forum member...

Keep an eye out around Windor - Richmond on Sunday.

7th Skyline day FTW. Headed to Panorama @ Bathurst.

Should have 15>20 odd cars.

spotted a white 33 on saturday night cruising in newi. rain makes driving fun lol, he waved so i tried to wave back at the same time i was turning and changing gears, was a pretty awkward wave. spotted a couple of other skylines in there aswell.

btw i was the maroon coloured 33 with the 32 rims on it

Spotted a few lines last night... well me trying to keep up with T04GTR + Sinful

Also spotted Adam on his motorbike going straight past us poor peeps stuck in the traffic... :P

Spotted a few lines last night... well me trying to keep up with T04GTR + Sinful

Also spotted Adam on his motorbike going straight past us poor peeps stuck in the traffic... :P

gees! you guys and your "secret cruises!"

f**k oath man... like, what the hell???

gees! you guys and your "secret cruises!"

:P

I had to go meet smoky and pick up some stuff he got for me & Jess had to drop off her car for the assessor again...

Next time I decide to drive the shops at lunch il send u a sms :):ninja:

:rolleyes:

I had to go meet smoky and pick up some stuff he got for me & Jess had to drop off her car for the assessor again...

Next time I decide to drive the shops at lunch il send u a sms :thumbsup::rofl:

Yeah x2

Sif secret cruise!!

T04GTR was also with us as wanted to cruise to run his engine in a bit more.....its SEX love cruising behind it!!!

Yeah x2

Sif secret cruise!!

T04GTR was also with us as wanted to cruise to run his engine in a bit more.....its SEX love cruising behind it!!!

I was a wrx in a GTR sandwich :rolleyes: lol

spotted a black R33 in a head on accident with a 4x4 around 7ish tonight just before captains cook bridge, south bound before the bend.

hopefully everyone was ok ! car looked messy :stupid: