SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a silver 32 GTR with an SAU sticker on the side and the original vspec 2 rims on main north road five dock at around lunch time..

spotted wilchs car in chatswood today!

I hope you're joking.

It's supposed to be at the smash repairers, and they're nowhere near Chatswood.

..and if it's in Chatswood I'd like to know why the f**k it's there. Tell me you're joking before I show up at the smash repairers tomorrow morning with a gun.

I hope you're joking.

It's supposed to be at the smash repairers, and they're nowhere near Chatswood.

..and if it's in Chatswood I'd like to know why the f**k it's there. Tell me you're joking before I show up at the smash repairers tomorrow morning with a gun.

Settle down Arnie

Jago: I think i spotted you this morning on Norwest turning into RES MED.

I saw the SAU sticker on the side window. I had a quick look when I was passing you, to wave/thumbs up etc... but you were looking straight.

Was late for work, also i like giving it a squirt up that hill

anyway nice car :D

Edited by petern

Spotted a white 33 gtst with silver wheels near chatswood/willoughby while i was diving aound for work, SMEE or SM33 or something - is that anyone on here? It looked pretty clean!

Spotted a Gunmetal R33 on north rocks road, then a white R32 on pennant Hills road and then Drew in his 4door R34 hooning past epping station

Spotted a Silver S2 R33 on the side of the F3 this morning - just before the Berowra exit south bound and had ACT plates...

Also... I think I spotted Lime Cordial walking through Westifield Tuggerah on Sunday... was extremely hungover and could of been hallucinating though!

Spotted a Gunmetal R33 on north rocks road, then a white R32 on pennant Hills road and then Drew in his 4door R34 hooning past epping station

Were you in a undercover car or something? Didn't notice any other skylines this morning.... Sif I was hooning :)