SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

BTW that RUGAME - has NICE rims :)

It always looks clean aswel - ive never seen it and thought "that needs a wash"), its always clean, a real credit to the owner :)

Spotted a blue R32 GTSt on the way home from the city last night/this morning - had two girls in it I think, and the plates were AA-03-MI or something similar...

Also spotted a tool in a white turbo VL on his green P's, tailgaiting cars and just being a dick down Parramatta Road and the M4, then he pulled off at Silverwater Rd and turned left towards Auburn McD's.

Spotted the LI22EH mobile many times around the city. LOL
hhahahhaahha

spotted Liz's face turn as red as her cars colour :thumbsup:

bahahaha. i was so embarrassed.. everyone passing me was looking at me and then looking at you guys.. and i had no window tints to hide behind!!!! It was hilarious though!!!

and to the guy that mooned me... totally inappropriate... I don't know you, you don't know me. That might go down well with your mates.. but I'm not one of them. Grow up.

Hey guys. Fairly new to the forums and this seems like the place for me being a Whale from the New South region!!

My names Adrian and i live Hurstville area and i don't know anyone! So i have no idea who i will be running into and "spotting".

So today i saw black r33 with plates jet-33t on king georges road at about 3.30pm

hey Adrian welcome to the club.. check my sig, there is a cruise on in a couple weeks click the link in my signature for details :P

thanks for the welcome! can't wait to join some cruises but have some big work to do on the car over the next couple of months so I'm not sure if she'll be on the road in time

Hey guys. Fairly new to the forums and this seems like the place for me being a Whale from the New South region!!

My names Adrian and i live Hurstville area and i don't know anyone! So i have no idea who i will be running into and "spotting".

So today i saw black r33 with plates jet-33t on king georges road at about 3.30pm

LOL, that guy/chick lives down the road from me, always parked outside, nice lookin ride wit red rims and no spoiler rite ?