SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted today in Hornsby Westfield carpark a black R34 rego: AWA32M, very nice!

A Silver R33 rego: CUTOOL (LOL) parked on Pacific Hwy turramurra

And a silver R34 rego: BAI33L with shopping list on the doors and a big nismo sticker on the rear windscreen.

just spotted a silver R34 GTR at crystal car was cafe blakehurst, plates BAY- ***, and a gun metal grey R32 GTR on princess h'way before tom uglys bridge with a chick driver, and a white R33 plates SUS-25T

spotted a few random skylines over the weekend to canberra and back and a ceffie?

*waits for mention*

Sif include the Ceffie and not me.... *chucks tanti* :action-smiley-069:

Spotted Evil spotting me this morning on the pac hwy.... :)

*EDITS* Thats better Chris!! lol

and a gun metal grey R32 GTR on princess h'way before tom uglys bridge with a chick driver

Pretty sure I saw this one. I was around Endeavour and she went past me. Blonde and looked pretty tidy :P Somewhere around 12-1?

spotted a few random skylines over the weekend to canberra and back and a sexy 200ZR and a ceffie! :)
*waits for mention*

Sif include the Ceffie and not me.... *chucks tanti* :D

Spotted Evil spotting me this morning on the pac hwy.... :(

*EDITS* Thats better Chris!! lol

'sif include the Ceffie and the 200ZR Fairlady, and not include me! *shakes fist*

Stagea spottings link are in my sig, Chris!

Pretty sure I saw this one. I was around Endeavour and she went past me. Blonde and looked pretty tidy :( Somewhere around 12-1?

yeh i think it was around 1:30ish or sumfin

spotted around lunchtime on Victroia rd balmain white R33 gtr plates SAU-97R, then on new canterbury rd a white stagea plates UFO-88B, and this afternoon a wingless yellow R33 plates aug-*** (security ? )