SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Ah awesome, you a local?

I wasn't seeing a movie, my missus' church group meets in one of the cinemas, I come along with her sometimes to help with the bub.

Yeah I have been a Bx local for yonks, and my 'line has been in town for a little over three years.

Im pretty sure I spotted liz about 2 weeks back now in your 180 at crowsnest ish and it was still red.. was driving by in a black r34 .. dont think you noticed me.

what colour is the 180 now liz?

it's ford purple!!!

ps. and yeah, I have a tan. first time ever! It's not lasting tho, almost gone back to white.

Im pretty sure I spotted liz about 2 weeks back now in your 180 at crowsnest ish and it was still red.. was driving by in a black r34 .. dont think you noticed me.

woot ... spotted

oh nah i don't think i did! :blink: sorry dude!

you're not from the area tho are you?

yeah, it's just finished, this week.

sounds awesome lizzeh!!

are you coming to wakie on the 19th? if so....future spotted :D

also spotted one of the best looking stageas i've ever seen on Magdela Rd North Ryde at around 6:45pm yesterday, only got a quick look, bayside blue, dark rims (couldn't tell what they were as they were moving) and nice aggressive and yet subtle body kit...very tidy :domokun:

also spotted one of the best looking stageas i've ever seen on Magdela Rd North Ryde at around 6:45pm yesterday, only got a quick look, bayside blue, dark rims (couldn't tell what they were as they were moving) and nice aggressive and yet subtle body kit...very tidy :thumbsup:

Lies, Sam. I was nowhere near North Ryde today, and my car is Sherwood Green, not Bayside Blue. And I have standard wheels.

No, wait, you said one of the best looking Stageas, so mine is still the best, right? :P

Lies, Sam. I was nowhere near North Ryde today, and my car is Sherwood Green, not Bayside Blue. And I have standard wheels.

No, wait, you said one of the best looking Stageas, so mine is still the best, right? :thumbsup:

sorry Nick, i meant to see i saw the 2nd best stagea ever....so its one fo the best, but not THE best.... :P

it was pretty damn close tho!

who was at the creek 2night/yesterday?

there was one sexy white r32 GTR with qld plates on it, sounded awesome and looked awesome, also when awesome. same as a grey one.

also spotted a few 33's. i was in the 32 with the shocking times at the start lol.