SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

It's more than possible that it is the same car, was the bar in primer? The guy who bought it lived in Mt Druit though so it wouldn't exactly be local.

Now I have a GTR!

Oooh noice!

Hope to see it soon :P

some guy pulled up next to me in a black 32 and asked if my car was a gtr :P

Dude I kid you not some guy pulled up next to me in Penrith tonight in a 32 and asked me the same thing, I think his was blue though not black, num plate was DR something, it was auto and NA, his gf in the passenger seat was an absolute BABE and kept tellin me to give it to my car the whole way back on the GWH lol.

i was at the petrol station and someone asked me if my skyline was one of those twin turbo doobewackas lol

another time, the guy at kfc drive thru asked me if my 180sx was a skyline.

anyhow.. back to my spottteddd

spotted MINTIE this morning on the pacific highway at Artarmon! Your car gets yellower and yellower everytime I see it!

i to spotted her did she have for sale on the back window?

yah i think she did.

im not certain.

that big round-about on polding street doesnt let you have a decent look at anything.

bloody nsw roads. who the hell planned that round about!?

Dude I kid you not some guy pulled up next to me in Penrith tonight in a 32 and asked me the same thing, I think his was blue though not black, num plate was DR something, it was auto and NA, his gf in the passenger seat was an absolute BABE and kept tellin me to give it to my car the whole way back on the GWH lol.

this was in St Leonards at about 11:30pm.. he pulled up on the passengers side and I had to open the door to hear him cos my window wont go down lol..

Spotted that car ive got no idea wtf it is.. Like a old 300zx but I know its not .. Its one of those cars hard to get/see in Aust.

Anyways.. Some blondy driving it like she stole it, as if that aint a turn on :)

Gave her a wave neways ;) Got one back woot

Oh chatswood, about 5:30PM next to the station, SAU stickers on mirrors

MZR 200

The plates on her line are MZR 33T

I spotted some dude who looked JUST LIKE comic book guy infront of me at the petrol station, filling up his old ass land cruiser with Shell V Power Racing... That thing must have had a 1000000000 litre tank cause he took forever...

He then went in to pay, didn't move his car forward so I waited some more...

THEN on the way back he decided to check out my bonnet... nice and close... for a short while...

I swear to god, if I didn't unhook my horns temporarily, he would have gotten a blasting!

LOL Steve.. when i was filling up on Wednesday some hippie dude in a volvo was putting LPG in his car, didnt move forward so i could get petrol (2 sep pumps).. so i waited... and waited.

Then his wallet was in a bag in the boot, and he couldn't open the zipper. He eventually did, got the cash out, put the wallet back in the bag and then zipped it up.

Walked so slowly to the servo, paid, then came out, and was looking for a bin to put his receipt in...

Finally found one, came back, started his volvo, then put it in reverse.. and im thinking "what in the hell are you doing?"

Then he put it in drive and drove off...

Spotted a white R33 GTST today leaving westfield tuggerah today in the wet.