SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

f**k! Jeremy! I saw you pulled over aswell but it looked like you were on the phone!!!!! I didn't know you'd broken down!!!

so sorry! I would have stopped to help :starwars::(

I just saw a bloke driving a ZTUNE yes I almost pissed my pants, silverish with Ztuned plates..

Also saw a blue GTR R34, at burwood

and a Midnight purple GTR in homebush heading toward ryde.. Day for skylines i rekon.

Jeez Nat, do u see these GTRs accidentally on ur way around or you are going after them for wat ever the reason ? lol

Yay!! I finally got spotted, not the best way to get spotted though.

Tough break, mate. I saw you on the phone too and figured you were just pulled over to make a call. But hey, upside is you got spotted! >_<

Spotted a black 33 with numberplates **** at waitara maccas around lunchtime monday...

really pissed I can't remember cause it was like a 4 letter word, with the S on the end being substituted for a 5... and I have totally forgotten...

Spotted on Bridge Rd in Hornsby this afternoon, a nice blue R33, do-luck rear bar and I think a do-luck front as well. Pretty sure it's a member on here, can't remember who, the owner was crouched at the front of the car, but he then drove off no probs. Oh and had green p plates, nice car mate.

yup..

Michael.. you went to Marsden didn't you?

Yup, that I did. How'd you know that?

Though i recongnised your 32 from the pizza cruise, was the one with the zip ties and "drift" tape?

Yup, that I did. How'd you know that?

Though i recongnised your 32 from the pizza cruise, was the one with the zip ties and "drift" tape?

yeah thats me..

I went to school with you :thumbsup: I was in the year above, but am good mates with Dave Large; Lee D, John Gassmann, Kenvin and all those boys

then I left for a year came back and was in the same year

yeah thats me..

I went to school with you :thumbsup: I was in the year above, but am good mates with Dave Large; Lee D, John Gassmann, Kenvin and all those boys

then I left for a year came back and was in the same year

Srs? what year was that, 11?

What ya look like?

Srs? what year was that, 11?

What ya look like?

yeah I left and came back in yr 11.. there is a photo of me on my profile.. kinda..

Hhahaha, what a small world aye

Thought i saw you in the chatty carpark before we left, but wasn't sure

You worked at maccas too didn't you?

haha yeah very small world - there used to be a couple other ppl from Marsden on here; cant remember who it was now havent seen em in a couple years though

yeh worked at both the west ryde maccas..

haha yeah very small world - there used to be a couple other ppl from Marsden on here; cant remember who it was now havent seen em in a couple years though

yeh worked at both the west ryde maccas..

Ahhh good old maccas :thumbsup: