SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

saw a black R32 GTR and a silver R33 GTS-t series 2 at fitness first car park today at Castle towers.... i always see the 2 skylines there and today they were one carspot away from each other....

also i know this isn't the place but i parked next to a nice my99 or 98 red rexy, was done very good, didnt look to FULLY

saw another sexy silver series 2 in the reflection of the glass door there with this very handsome guy driving it..... oh that was me lol

spotted a silver (or white cnt remember) R32 GTR with a white rabbit sticker on the lower front lip on taren point road turning onto box rd around 1:30pm, gave me the good ol flash and nod

hi ! if ur on here

FYI, Mates workshop was compliencing that car. Forgot the name of the workshop but its in the Fivedock (sydney) area. Apparently the owner paid around $250k for it. The owner also instructed the workshop not to take any photos.
yeah i think power play imports on victoria road brought it in...... its a sexy car

Pretty sure its the haltech r35 gtr and don't think powerplay imports owns that one but i could be wrong.

Spotted a silver R34 this evening turning off Copeland Rd onto Pennant Hills Rd then left into Aiken Rd. It had white rims and I'm certain it lives down near the roundabout where Aiken and Hill roads meet? Is that a member on here?

You guys might want to look up your number plates on the rate the plate website.. might be snappin photos for that

Or they could just be sending SMS messages while sitting at the lights and it looks like their taking a photo..? :P

FYI, Mates workshop was compliencing that car. Forgot the name of the workshop but its in the Fivedock (sydney) area. Apparently the owner paid around $250k for it. The owner also instructed the workshop not to take any photos.

He got ripped off then :)

@ 4:15 spotted a silver s2 gtst rego sq11sh on pacific hwy @ turramurra heading towards hornsby.

Thats Sasha - you should know that! hehe

Spotted a silver R34 this evening turning off Copeland Rd onto Pennant Hills Rd then left into Aiken Rd. It had white rims and I'm certain it lives down near the roundabout where Aiken and Hill roads meet? Is that a member on here?

Yeah i've seen it parked there all the time... He used to have a white 33 which he crashed pretty hard - saw that parked in the same spot for a while..

Yeah i've seen it parked there all the time... He used to have a white 33 which he crashed pretty hard - saw that parked in the same spot for a while..

Yup that's the guy. His 33 got battered pretty badly. I remember it sitting there under a tarp for weeks until I saw some guys there pulling the important bits out of it. We should drop a note on his windscreen telling him to sign up. :)

hahaha yeah i know the aiken road one aswell....... my mum used to get that car confuse with mine lol..... i got an R33 gtst in silver.....shes so cute sometimes.... and needs new glasses lol

spotted this morning within minutes of each other going down carlingford rd towards beecroft rd a white R34 4 door and a silver R34 4 door then myself going past em makes 3 4 doors on the that road at once.... damm things are becoming too popular now.