SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Was just driving behind a black R32 GTS-t with GTR wing, lowered on stock wheels. HCR-23T plates. I followed you coming off the M5 and heading down the Princes Highway. I saw the SAU sticker on the back, but I was in that black Getz (company car) so it would've been a bit confusing had I waved.

spotted a few skylines over the weekend. spotted a midnight purple (i think) R33 GTR in penrith with plates R33 GTR.

That'd be Mitch (mr moo). Gold plates with black text? They're from South Australia, from memory - he's going to have to give them up eventually. :D

That'd be Mitch (mr moo). Gold plates with black text? They're from South Australia, from memory - he's going to have to give them up eventually. :D

maybe...i thought they were black with silver/white text but i could be wrong...such a clean car wasn't taking too much notice of the plates lol

maybe...i thought they were black with silver/white text but i could be wrong...such a clean car wasn't taking too much notice of the plates lol

Mitch has already given up his old SA plates (which were from the previous owner), and now has regular NSW plates on the car - no special number sequence on them or anything...

Spotted a lovely Silver R32 GTR today along Mona Vale Road just before St Ives. Had an SAU sticker on the rear side window. Fairly dirty at the rear end of the car. Number plate was 'AQ 92 ZI'. The guy driving it was very conservative, good driving :O If he's online here I was in a white Peugeot 206 just near the petrol station at St Ives shops.

Peace

Thats was me :)

Was heading upto Newport Arms for lunch/dinner