SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

just spotted a guy in a white 34 near sevenhills. I waved from the passenger seat my misses is driving cause im pissed. Only the second time she has driven my baby. She rocks. Treats her like its her own love you baby.. Anyway you beeped :-) woo hoo. Back to giving directions now. :-)

friday spotted guilt toy turning off edgeworth david ave in waitara - was driving my mates commodore, gave a toot but was too stealthy

then saturday spotted zilch at the lights at mt kuringai - again, stealth mode but in 323 and then an hour later in traffic on pac highway spotted smasha! stealth mode once more in the failbird!!

well, I spotted you tonight!!! and I *should* have spotted you yesterday but the taxi you were in didnt reverse back!!!

and spotted clappa driving so called taxi!!!

and then tonight I spotted ando n jess n S A M n clappa n anna n dave n myself at teh northern yay!

friday spotted guilt toy turning off edgeworth david ave in waitara - was driving my mates commodore, gave a toot but was too stealthy

then saturday spotted zilch at the lights at mt kuringai - again, stealth mode but in 323 and then an hour later in traffic on pac highway spotted smasha! stealth mode once more in the failbird!!

Lol, honk next time Chris :)

I spotted and parked next to a white R33 GTSt when I went to the shops at Winston Hills earlier. Also, just after I left there I spotted a black R33 GTSt turning right off Powers Road and onto Old Windsor Road in Seven Hills.

Spotted the same white R33 today again at Winston Hills shops.

lol! spotted dif cruising past traffic :rofl: wish the sky could squish to bike size!!

:laugh:

Just buy the same bike lol.. it still has the round twin tail lights so it's kinda like a mini Skyline plus it is Japanese too! wooo

spotted a white r34 on old northern road last night around 11:20pm

I hope the car in front of you with the stupid chick standing out of the sun roof while going 80k's wasn't with you... idiots.