SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

haha i think that would have been me.... sorry i didnt hear/ see you- what were you in?

Im from VIC tho not ACT :)

yeah it is super low- Melbourne roads can handle cars as low as mine easily... but sydney is TERRIBLE :) i dont think id ever bring my car back here lol...

one pot hole in the road ripped off my cooler :mage: it got sucked under the car as it tore and snapped the mounts for the cooler... quick road side repair with cable ties, and fixed it thismorning with new mounts... god SYD roads are bad, especially pennant hills Rd :(

I thought i heard a beep after i tooted as i sat behind you for a bit before turning off onto beecroft rd and annoying the other motorists who were in the wrong lane and had to merge over at the last minute.

Yeah when i was behind you a couple of times the car seem to "fling" side to side cause of the road , i was in a silver r34.

Spotted the donut king R35 yesterday.. it certainly has a street presence!

yeah even when kel is driving it like a big girl. don't know why you would be nice to someone else's car?

I've never had some many pics or vids taken when I was in a car though.

I thought i heard a beep after i tooted as i sat behind you for a bit before turning off onto beecroft rd and annoying the other motorists who were in the wrong lane and had to merge over at the last minute.

Yeah when i was behind you a couple of times the car seem to "fling" side to side cause of the road , i was in a silver r34.

my horn doesnt work lol... so it couldnt have been me with the toot-

yeah my suspension setup is rock solid... so my car skates a little on very bumpy roads-

also i think my rear cradle bushes r on the way out- so that doesnt help lol... thats first on

the list when i return to melbourne next week :(

was followed down george street today at about 11am by an asian guy in a yellow R34gt with green P's

also spotted the newer style white stagea at victoria road drummoyne near the stool shop, seen it there before so obviously works near there.

this arvo at about 5pm spotted a mean black R32 (possibly a gtr) driving the opposite way to me on oaks road west penno... for a second thought it was slim again but it didnt look like it on second glance

spotted a white r33 on penno hills road this arvo at bout 7ish, missing the spoiler...

also at the same time saw 2 old asian ladies argueing bout car accident at the side of the road on penno hills road near BP carlingford,