SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a gunmetal grey 32 in orange also a bayside blue r34 about 25k out of orange heading 2wards orange with act plates on it and a white 33 in bathurst heading over the bridge.

spotted a silver 32 GTR in kellyville, no front plates??

white 34 last night, plates were TEK 09

and a white stag at Richmond Hogs Breath, QLD plates, R34 GTR rims...

where bout is kellyville u live dude cos i always see a black s13 sitting in the front yard of house on preseident rd

Spotted a Silver R33 S2 GTS-t with a nice blonde in it at Parramatta at around 2pm. Nice plates too... [GOD21A] :woot:

pretty sure they are my cousins plates....she works in parra

Spotted white 32 driven by a Blonde Girl.. at blacktown carwash.. Richmond Rd. YB-50-FT ...lol cool plates i reckon.

yay....finally got spotted. those plates have been with me for a few years now....and through a few cars too lol

pretty sure they are my cousins plates....she works in parra

yay....finally got spotted. those plates have been with me for a few years now....and through a few cars too lol

Seen you around but I see your cousin at least once a week. She must live near my area in kellyville.

Hey

I spotted a white R33 GTR with white rims at Silverwater on Holker Street turning onto Silverwater Road.

The plates were SYC-33 and it had a SAU sticker on the rear windscreen.

Nice looking Skyline, i was driving my R33 GTS-t and he/she went past me in the left lane.

Who was it?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I got the full frenchys kit too. Really awesome kit. Easy to install my only complaint was the hardlines I think could be routed differently (I modified mine) but I realise the kit needs to suit multiple applications. This was the hard lines before I modified them. They were touching the wastegate pipe. I ended up reducing the distance between firewall and first bend. The made it so they tucked along the frame rail.
    • Deeve, I don't suppose that you've made any progress on this? My Stagea has the exact same problem, and just like you, I've read through as much as I can online, with no real progress. My car isn't throwing any codes at all, which is a little frustrating. I've changed plugs, checked the wiring and harness. A new MAF gets here next week, but I'm not hopeful it will solve the issue.
    • I installed it all myself,  It was really easy to install.  I got a professional to do the degas/gas.
    • Finally had some time after working on other projects to jump back on this thing. Pulled all 4 wheels to check the brakes over and lucked out, only needed to bleed them/change fluid to get everything working!    Took it for its first quick spin (around 2km) up the road and ran great! Sounds like I have a left rear wheel bearing that needs replacing and there’s a shake in the steering wheel but the tires are absolutely junk on this thing and had been sitting flat when I went to first look at the car so we’ll see if that’s the cause.   Tach randomly started working but I notice if my hicas light comes on the tach stops working 🙃 yay for electrical gremlins 
    • Bunnings car park it is! if you buy the kind of dampers with the adjustable top on the strut you can see it, red, purple? So many options.