SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

bahaha...i just had to check the rego you gave me yesterday...

and BINGO!!! It was you!

Top car buddy!

Cheers mate!

There was a shooting 50m away from my house last night (found out on the news this morning). Was wondering where all those police cars were going. Strange I never heard the shots though.

Cheers mate!

There was a shooting 50m away from my house last night (found out on the news this morning). Was wondering where all those police cars were going. Strange I never heard the shots though.

yeah i heard about that this morning! I was like oh crap...

spotted 2 black 34 GT-ts yesterday on sunnyholt road, one wingless

and a black 350GT...i was next to you in the excel staring at your wheels lol..on here?

spotted a yellow stag and a white stag today on Windsor rd,

A bayside blue R34 GTR "SIANA" on woodville rd

and a white R33 "PO.II.NG" or something in glenwood

Cheers mate!

do u know katie head. she lives 2 houses from the shooting?

and also spotted phill and his ceffy last night at maccas... p.s u missed out lol

do u know katie head. she lives 2 houses from the shooting?

and also spotted phill and his ceffy last night at maccas... p.s u missed out lol

No, sadly i have only lived there for 1.5 yrs and dont know anyone in my area - not even my neighbour. Was that ceffy at the Castle Hill Macca's? May have driven past it on the way to soccer training last night.

Spotted a silverish (I dunno... looked like it had a bit of blue there too...) V35 On Pennant Hills round around 7PM on Thursday. Had Infiniti badges and everything :P

Spotted Cassbo (matt) on Pennant Hills Rd about 6pm.. was me in the commondore honking away :)

I thought you had chubbeh behind you... in a red MX5 with a cage... but wasnt

So it was you honking at me. Was on the way to Goulburn for super happy fun Wakie time :D

The MX-5 behind me was also going to Wakie, factory 1.8L turbo, factory Bilstein suspension, semis on Volk Mazdaspeed rims, Sparco seat with Monza harness... still slow :P

No, sadly i have only lived there for 1.5 yrs and dont know anyone in my area - not even my neighbour. Was that ceffy at the Castle Hill Macca's? May have driven past it on the way to soccer training last night.

nah thornleigh maccas on tuesday night. i did see a black 32 gtr there as well not u?

nah thornleigh maccas on tuesday night. i did see a black 32 gtr there as well not u?

Sorry, not me. Must be alot of black 32 gtr's out there - gotta paint mine pink (jokes). My girlfriend just got me new plates "JEZ44A" (JEZAAA). Be using them soon.

Edited by Jez13

Hey

I spotted a white R33 GTR with white rims at Silverwater on Holker Street turning onto Silverwater Road.

The plates were SYC-33 and it had a SAU sticker on the rear windscreen.

Nice looking Skyline, i was driving my R33 GTS-t and he/she went past me in the left lane.

Who was it?

That was me mate. Nice gtst too, the exhaust has a nice sound to it - what is it because its louder than my straight through lol

:laugh:

Sorry, not me. Must be alot of black 32 gtr's out there - gotta paint mine pink (jokes). My girlfriend just got me new plates "JEZ44A" (JEZAAA). Be using them soon.

pink is hot lol.. ill keep an look out as im always in the hills area in my ceffy