SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Maroon R32 GTR [GTR-32M] in west pymble at 5:55am yesterday.

Black r33 gtst around 6am at ryde today.

Grey R33 GTST hornsby.

what time did you see it and where was the silver R33, i went up there twice today... series 2, gtr front, front mount, sau stickers on front window

spotted 00 34 00 white r34 GTR turning onto the F3 this arvo

Hmmm those plates used to be on a members MNPII R34 GTR... I wonder if he bought a white one or something...

The MNP one is my phones background as of just yesterday :)

what time did you see it and where was the silver R33, i went up there twice today... series 2, gtr front, front mount, sau stickers on front window

Near the station, just up the road parked.

It was series 2 with a 400r front bar, front mount.. didnt see sau stickers i dont think?

Near the station, just up the road parked.

It was series 2 with a 400r front bar, front mount.. didnt see sau stickers i dont think?

not me, but if hes on here id like to know where he got the 400r front bar from

spotted 00 34 00 white r34 GTR turning onto the F3 this arvo

yeah that was the same one i saw last wednesday night (15th) on the f3 from brooklyn to gosford exit. it was the first r34 i'd had the chance to see up close so i thoroughly enjoyed cruisn with him until his exit. friendly guy too by looks of it....

hopefully he's coming to the cruise?

Spotted 332ENV last night in the M5

If your on here I want a rematch sometime :P

go to the tracks next time....

Spotted Drew this morning.. Drove past me as I was standing out the front of my apartment on the phone

Must have been when i was coming back from looking at gtr's. My baby is going to be up for sale very soon, just awaiting delivery of carbon fibre bonnet and new tyres for the other set of 18's so that the car is finished rather then "half done" like now with only carbon fibre boot and 18's on the back and stocko's on the front.