SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted one of the ugliest 33s i have ever seen at olympic park yesterday morning.

light blue with huge chrome dinner plates. ugly!!

cream interior?
it was white/cream. i didnt get that close to it. the only things i know is that it was slow
yeah I know the one haha.. used to see it in the city all the time.. bleh

I'm guessing you guys are talking about this poor R33 that has been introduced to some moron...

post-46940-1251082283_thumb.jpg

spotted you R34 liner today on oldnorthern rd, im not very mature when i spot someone i know on the road (eg, yelling out the window).

i do like the exterior of your car, ive said it before but with the clouds overhead and the headlights on, it looks very stylish...

spotted you R34 liner today on oldnorthern rd, im not very mature when i spot someone i know on the road (eg, yelling out the window).

i do like the exterior of your car, ive said it before but with the clouds overhead and the headlights on, it looks very stylish...

ahh that was you - nice to put a face/car to a name/avatar - haha i cant tell if your making fun of me for having my lights on during the day or not ;) i must have left them on from when i was in the car park at my uni.

the one we were talking about is lightblue not white

could it be the one that was at the skylines show and shine? I think it was the Toyo tyres s&s over a year ago (or more) and he was caught doing burnouts etc. There was a thread on it with pics but I cant find it anymore ;)

or this one:

swpn.jpg

spotted one of the ugliest 33s i have ever seen at olympic park yesterday morning.

light blue with huge chrome dinner plates. ugly!!

Im guessing this was either OF2HVN or FEARGD, I seen these cars around a few times, there the type of tools that always give you the "i wanna fight you" death stare.

Im guessing this was either OF2HVN or FEARGD, I seen these cars around a few times, there the type of tools that always give you the "i wanna fight you" death stare.

Don't forget BL33SN.....

ahh that was you - nice to put a face/car to a name/avatar - haha i cant tell if your making fun of me for having my lights on during the day or not :D i must have left them on from when i was in the car park at my uni.

no im not making fun of you, with the dark clouds overhead and all the car looked great, keep the lights on, they match your numberplate colour lol

Spotted R33 series 2... not looking too healthy at all.

post-32974-1251110769_thumb.jpg

Note the front bumper in the grass at the back...

post-32974-1251110847_thumb.jpg

I feel sorry for you mate.

looks like a powerslide gone wrong..... so thats whatmy car will look like after texi???