SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

You guys from Riverwood ? always spot a silver R33 decked on chromies with GTR front bar in Riverwood.

im from east hills but my familys in rivo and yea u prob spot it outside queen street racing L0L all there cars are decked on 20s with chrome and shit

spotted a really loud black 32 at pennant hills this morning.. looked very clean! plates were GTR something.. very nice ride, dude/dudette!

Yeah I spotted that this arvo.... Number plate was GTR.32X, very very loud, looks as though its got an extremely free flowing cat in it aswell lol, very wide rear tyres and super super clean....

Made my r33 gtst sound as quiet as an electric car when i was following it

stopped a blk r35 with the plates vr38 or 36 on pennant hills road. looks crazy in person and in black

I saw that same R35 a few months back in Girraween - plates are "VR38"

It looked HAWT!

spotted a nice purple gtst? r33 on bangor by-pass looked hot

yeah i see it all the time, its parked next to menai mcdonalds all the time, must live there

does this look like it? must be coz not too many around....

and yes i'm a stalker

post-53255-1254485571_thumb.jpg

oh and to the silverish coloured Stagea on gladesville bridge today with numberplates " @.888"

1st sounds like the stagea is next to stock,

2nd your cars automatic

3rd its double demerits

4th i dont street race (but i may drive over the limit as everyone does from time to time)

5th if i gave it in the right gear you wouldn't even see my rear numberplate lol

We don't want the volvo on steroids to cause a loss of someones lisence. ive already been there and done that, not worth it dude

cheers

oh and to the silverish coloured Stagea on gladesville bridge today with numberplates " @.888"

1st sounds like the stagea is next to stock,

2nd your cars automatic

3rd its double demerits

4th i dont street race (but i may drive over the limit as everyone does from time to time)

5th if i gave it in the right gear you wouldn't even see my rear numberplate lol

We don't want the volvo on steroids to cause a loss of someones lisence. ive already been there and done that, not worth it dude

cheers

LOL stageas......

yeah i see it all the time, its parked next to menai mcdonalds all the time, must live there

does this look like it? must be coz not too many around....

and yes i'm a stalker

yeh that the one ;o first time seen it the other day lol

Spotted a clean looking white R34 this morning at just before 8am i think, in Hornsby on George Street. (looked like URAS front bar??) :)

Im pretty sure that would of been qantas/hempy he works in hornsby.