SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I spotted about 6 Skylines today between Toongabbie and North Parramatta, yet I was only on the road for less than an hour today...

Black s1 R33 with Volk GT-C's at a servo in Toongabbie (along with StageIan in his red s2 C34 Stagea, who I had a quick chat to), white s2 R33 on the Cumberland Highway heading West, white R34 GTt and white 180SX (with RPS13 tail-light panel) in Grose Street, North Parramatta, and a blue V35 coupe parked in Toongabbie just off Fitzwilliam Road are the ones I remember the most...

haha. did some diggin to get this one out didn't ya. i probably see you on sam riley once a fortnight.

Haha yeh took a bit of finding, but i figured it was in there somewhere lol. Im yet to see you in the 32 and i cant remember the last time i saw the red GTI you have but ill keep a look out.

Haha yeh took a bit of finding, but i figured it was in there somewhere lol. Im yet to see you in the 32 and i cant remember the last time i saw the red GTI you have but ill keep a look out.

well the gtr only comes out on weekends. the red peugeot gti is driven daily by me and my partner. i think the last time i saw you I drove past you in a yellow dc2 type r though - or maybe a white dualis. cant remember now.

well the gtr only comes out on weekends. the red peugeot gti is driven daily by me and my partner. i think the last time i saw you I drove past you in a yellow dc2 type r though - or maybe a white dualis. cant remember now.

Gee how many cars do you have sounds like it will be hard for me to spot you then if you keep driving different things lol.