SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a black stagea with a white R34 GTR front conversion on floodway rd Windsor, flashed lights at me.

Nice looking car!

so that's your 34gtr I saw on base the other day, I was on my way to work, mmm still here now! Bring that thing down to fire section so I can have a geeez :)

I was spotted in Hornsby by guy in a white van [motioned to roll down window] said he owns a 34 NUR - and also my wheel alignment sucked!

Also spotted a really clean black 31 GTS-R with silver rims drive pass the rail side of Hornsby mall.

I was spotted in Hornsby by guy in a white van [motioned to roll down window] said he owns a 34 NUR - and also my wheel alignment sucked!

Also spotted a really clean black 31 GTS-R with silver rims drive pass the rail side of Hornsby mall.

the guy driving the van would have been dave, he owns an epic NUR and he lives in Hornsby.

so that's your 34gtr I saw on base the other day, I was on my way to work, mmm still here now! Bring that thing down to fire section so I can have a geeez :)

I was in the 34gtr with him aswell and finnally got to see ya panda stagea lol

I own the 32gtr

spotted a blue r34 GTR in castle hill, plates kiw18u looked nice ;)

thats a mad car, seen it a few times, the number plate is a fail though

Spotted PRO-33T coming out of brooky maccas early last week in the morning. Looks awesome with the black bonnet! I apologise if i didnt wave, it was early, i was on my way to work, and i hadn't had a coffee. Haha

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yes sir, that was me. Fake ARP's are also a thing over here in Canada and we only order from reputable dealers. It's sad that even simple things like bolts and hoses are now also being copied... anything to make a dollar.  Story time. Like all cheap crap from China, it's even an issue with firearms. Roughly 15 years ago, I purchased a new cheap Norinco 12g shotgun. First time out in the bush with it, while firing, bolt assembly didn't lock and it fired out of battery. The receiver also being cheap steel, basically exploded in my face. I was lucky to be wearing eye protection. Long story short, don't buy Chinese junk. Also Norinco being state run and their only military arms producer, if ever they do try and take over a country, don't worry about it lol. 
    • Installed  Nismo coppermix twin competition spec last year in my bnr32 with pull trans with Oem slave cylinder. The point at where the clutch disengages/enages is right at the top of the clutch pedal, meaning I barely have to push the pedal down for the clutch to be disengaged.  You guys that have the same combo are you experiencing this high pedal bite point??   Secondly I’d like to have the disengagement point lower meaning I have to push the pedal more(further not effort)for it to be disengaged.  I’m thinking to use a Nismo big operating cylinder(bigger bore at 13/16 vs Oem 3/4) which will require more pedal stroke to get the equivalent movement at the clutch fork. But I see Nismo web site says not to mix these 2 as the Nismo big operating cylinder doesn’t have enough stroke to disengage??? Any folks run both the coppermix twin pull with Nismo cylinder??    Thanks in advance for the replies but prefer only guys with pull clutches to respond. thanks     
    • Any chance u could let us know where your based ?
    • That’s a great deal and I would jump on it if you were closer. Melbourne is a bit of a hike for me though unfortunately