SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a black R33 GTS-T, HUSTL3R, with a GTR badge on the side, on the Northern RD Penrith this morning.

Take that badge off!!! you are cheapening the legend!! or buy a real GTR!

ok who owns the R35 GTR that parks in my street every other day - its black with JJJ as the number plates!! please tell me because every morning that its there i almost crash my car driving past it as i check it out!!!

Spotted aggroman parked at bernie mullane sporting complex last night. Well I think it is him, the only red N/A 34 with a P plate in wstrn syd that I have seen. I have also spotted you on samantha riley drive in kellyville x 11ty million.

Spotted aggroman parked at bernie mullane sporting complex last night. Well I think it is him, the only red N/A 34 with a P plate in wstrn syd that I have seen. I have also spotted you on samantha riley drive in kellyville x 11ty million.

Its no longer N/A and he doesn't have his p's anymore

Yeh wouldnt be him Jez he lives up the mountains and i don't think he comes out our way very often.

Yeh wouldnt be him Jez he lives up the mountains and i don't think he comes out our way very often.

I see. Not him then. yellow + black generic plates xx-##-xx

probably not on here then i suppose.

My girlfriend spotted a white R33 Wednesday night at the bridge near Fairfield bowling. I didn't see because I was playing the drums on my tummy to the beat of a song LOL.

Anyways, she thought she saw SAU sticker on the side, just wondering who it is