SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted Terry's Blue R34 GTR this morning at Springwood on my way home from work this morning. Didn't get a chance to wave, popped out from behind a car going up the hill in the Stag. Very nice mate, very nice.:thumbsup:

Edited by Daleo

Might have seen that one too.. Or you? Plates beginning BTO? On Wentworth Ave in Mascot

I tend to see a white 33 GTST, a few gunmetal R32's & 1 33 as well as a black 34 & V35 most days whilst at work around that area too.

black r32 GTR on parra road heading west from broadway to at least norton st, driving super slow.

CTC 247 1129 am sweet looking ride, some young asian dude driving it, probably sydney uni student.

oh and rb25PWR no fair your on the road ALL day as HWP, surprised u dont spot a dozen a shift, and will u 'spot' the ones u defect/book? :P

Edited by hamiltonau

Spotted RR33GT on newbridge road I ninja'd a few pics but can't upload direct from my phone :( I was in the piece of poo white n13 pulsar sedan with really dark windows

Edited by SNIFLS

Spotted RR33GT on newbridge road I ninja'd a few pics but can't upload direct from my phone :( I was in the piece of poo white n13 pulsar sedan with really dark windows

I've seen that around too, or one with similar plates on Bourke road.