SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Crazy man! your near Mowbray. Probs walk straight past mine as well. Gunmetal R32 gtr on or there abouts and towards Station.

never noticed but honestly with the amount of attention i pay when I'm walking to the station i've probably past it every day :D

Drove past a white R33, sticker bombed front bar and orange wheels tonight on the Grand Parade near Brighton.. I'll assume it was Joel.....

lol unfortunately it was, not to many dickheads with orange wheels rolling around :P, went out for a coffee with the ms's and a few friends, was it parked up or was i driving? wasn't paying to much attention :(

lol unfortunately it was, not to many dickheads with orange wheels rolling around :P, went out for a coffee with the ms's and a few friends, was it parked up or was i driving? wasn't paying to much attention :(

haha nah i think it looks good! you were turning right at a set of lights going away from brighton when i drove past going the other way thumbsup.gif

Just saw a white R34 GTT with black wheels and Nismo sticker across the top part of the windshield outside Supercheap Auto in Mittagong. I was the guy with the blue jeans and hoody who came out of Supercheap and then went into Dick Smiths just so I could see who you are. :nyaanyaa: Car looks really clean too. :thumbsup: I was driving off in the red Hyundai Excel, I would've waved but I wasn't in my 34 and it would've looked retarded, lol. If you're on the forums, we should go for a cruise or something; seen you quite a few times.

And I also saw a white R33 with racing stickers on the front left quarter panel in the same parking.

Cruised with a 32r along penno road and castle hill rd for a bit last night, plates were rb-26-?? or something along those lines...sounded nice,

also saw a dark grey/black 4 door 32 with uber flared gaurds on Brisbane rd in castle hill gave a wave, nice wheels. thumbsup.gif

Cruised with a 32r along penno road and castle hill rd for a bit last night, plates were rb-26-?? or something along those lines...sounded nice,

also saw a dark grey/black 4 door 32 with uber flared gaurds on Brisbane rd in castle hill gave a wave, nice wheels. thumbsup.gif

Was the plates black and silver or black and gold???? He's been hanging around the hils for ages

Just saw a white R34 GTT with black wheels and Nismo sticker across the top part of the windshield outside Supercheap Auto in Mittagong. I was the guy with the blue jeans and hoody who came out of Supercheap and then went into Dick Smiths just so I could see who you are. :nyaanyaa: Car looks really clean too. :thumbsup: I was driving off in the red Hyundai Excel, I would've waved but I wasn't in my 34 and it would've looked retarded, lol. If you're on the forums, we should go for a cruise or something; seen you quite a few times.

And I also saw a white R33 with racing stickers on the front left quarter panel in the same parking.

I see this guy quite a bit. And there is a White R32 GTS-T/4 (didn't get a good look) in the Highlands too.

I see this guy quite a bit. And there is a White R32 GTS-T/4 (didn't get a good look) in the Highlands too.

Yeah, I've seen that white R32 quite a few times actually. Saw him just the other day as a matter of fact, haha.

spotted a white r33 series two with a female blonde driver along pennant hills rd at like half past three i was in the blue s15 in front of you.... and then when getting petrol a white r34 gtt heading towards parramatta on pennant hills rd similar time.