SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Burgendy R33 with plates something like R33Yo or similar with SAU stickers on Castle Hill road tonight. You drive like a cock, imagine the repair bill if you hit my Bentley you idiot. You'd be working for nothing for the rest of your life :domokun:

That is all :wave: :wave:

Spotted a r32 GTR in Narellan , turning into the mall at lights. Purple like paint , exaust , standard looking with GTR 32x something plate .

Parked next to us at the lights , first heard the unmistakable sound of the rb26.

Good to see , hot car mate

They are my old plates... I think they might be in storage.

Spotted RB26YO at Baulkham Hills yesterday morning

Has a I LOVE COCK sticker on the back bumper

spotted eric in his r33 gtr "gdzilla" was in the xr6t so dont think u spotted me lol

this afternoon coming along pennant hills rd around 4:30pm.

Woohoo finally spotted. Nope sorry Mate didn't notice ya.

I really should read this thread more often :rolleyes:

spotted Shell yesterday at M7 - I wave but no wave back :-(

Aww sorry! I know it was a while ago but I do remember the Stagea but I didn't see you wave :(

Shell's too cool to wave to anyone, she ignored me last week too.

LOL I'll always wave at someone I know! Whatever of your 11ty billion cars you were in, I didn't see you.

A number plate spotted for Shell's sake this morning in Springwood "5HELL5"

Don't ask me what car it was!

What car was it? :P

I want to get something like that but it would cost too much here. Maybe SH311 (cos we're allowed 2 initials and then numbers for cheaper)

yellow r34 gtt on the m4 yesterday around 6pm

haha, yep as discussed in PM, I saw you too!!

hahaha no just this year! I hadn't read this thread since last December or something :P

Pfft I spotted you having coffee a few streets from my house down here in the Berra and did you tell me you were coming? Noooooo! Snobbed!

Burgendy R33 with plates something like R33Yo or similar with SAU stickers on Castle Hill road tonight. You drive like a cock, imagine the repair bill if you hit my Bentley you idiot. You'd be working for nothing for the rest of your life :domokun:

That is all :wave: :wave:

LOL Are you positively annoyed friend??

what did he do that was so outreageous? go on dont leave us hanging, dish!

Spotted a gunmetal R32 GTSt being driven by a sandy blonde-haired chick (I think), heading west on the M4 and exitting at The Northern Road behind me, then turning left to head south. The car was very nicely lowered and had gunmetal R32 GT-R wheels on it.

Gunmetal Grey R32 GT-R on M4 this morning at 10.15am "DJM.GTR"

Nice LMGT4s too

I think you looked at my Foz with my SAU Sticker on the back window and thought WT*