SAU Community

V36 Skylinw Different

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type P - same as 370GT base model but with leather interior and an Adaptive Steering Wheel and Door Mirror position system (moves with the drivers seat position).

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type S - four-wheel aluminium-caliper opposed-piston brakes designed to optimise the stroke at low speed and provide secure stopping power at higher speeds (four-piston calipers on the front wheels and two-piston calipers on rear wheels), Nissan's four-wheel active steering (4WAS) system which adjusts the steering-linked angles of front and rear wheels according to speed, making the vehicle more responsive to the driver at low and medium speeds, and stable and smooth during higher speeds, 19 inch wheel and tyre package (225/45R19 front, 245/40R19 rear), sports tuned suspension and aluminium pedals. Also available with unique front bumpers and matching side sill spoilers and the choice of a 5-speed automatic (with paddle shift) or 6-speed manual transmission.

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type SP - same as Type S model but with leather interior and an Adaptive Steering Wheel and Door Mirror position system (moves with the drivers seat position).

have the sedans been offered in any 370gt trim? or just coupes?

The V36 370GT sedan only came out this year, replacing the V36 350GT sedan.

Isn't on the list of approved vehicles yet.

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type P - same as 370GT base model but with leather interior and an Adaptive Steering Wheel and Door Mirror position system (moves with the drivers seat position).

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type S - four-wheel aluminium-caliper opposed-piston brakes designed to optimise the stroke at low speed and provide secure stopping power at higher speeds (four-piston calipers on the front wheels and two-piston calipers on rear wheels), Nissan's four-wheel active steering (4WAS) system which adjusts the steering-linked angles of front and rear wheels according to speed, making the vehicle more responsive to the driver at low and medium speeds, and stable and smooth during higher speeds, 19 inch wheel and tyre package (225/45R19 front, 245/40R19 rear), sports tuned suspension and aluminium pedals. Also available with unique front bumpers and matching side sill spoilers and the choice of a 5-speed automatic (with paddle shift) or 6-speed manual transmission.

Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Type SP - same as Type S model but with leather interior and an Adaptive Steering Wheel and Door Mirror position system (moves with the drivers seat position).

I think the V36 Type SP also has adaptive lights where your lights swivel the direction you steer.

• 3 months later...

The Type P also features heated seats and the driver seat electronically moves full back / full forward to allow passengers into the rear seats.

Note Type SP = Type S + Type P.

Type S also has 'half leather / half tweed' trim which is quite nice.

There is also a base model (i.e. it's not Type anything, just a V36 Skyline 370GT).

Type S also has 'half leather / half tweed' trim which is quite nice.

I've never liked leather trimmed seats so mine will have to get a tasteful set of velour seat covers when the sedans are cleared for compliance.

• 2 weeks later...
I've never liked leather trimmed seats so mine will have to get a tasteful set of velour seat covers when the sedans are cleared for compliance.

Please PM me if(when) sedan is cleared for compliance, I'm bringing coupe but would love sedan..

• 4 years later...

Hi Guys, Just digging up an old thread,

So info ^ above is accurate or have we found anything else in the different trim levels? so Type SP has heated/full leather seats, Adaptive Steering Wheel, Door Mirror position system and adaptive head lights on top of type S options? What about BOSE?

And does anyone has any feedback on full leather seats and heating? How comfortable are they and how hot do they get in summer?

And how is the ride comfort in type S or SP with sports suspension compared to v35 sedan or coupe?

Any help or info would help as I am looking for a v36..

Cheers :)

I have type SP with full leather seats and heating.

Heating is good in winter, perforated cream leather good in summer. I selected car to be white with beige interior and had no problem last summer with heat waves