SAU Community

Cheap Sil80 Project Car

r32style

hello every body im selling my project car because of bigger commitments details are as follows

1989 Nissan 180sx with silvia front end

Forged Rb25/30

master power 7031r turbo

stainless highmount manifold

custom forward facing plenum

FMIC

Super Spark Coil pack

5 puck cushion button clutch

re-enforced rb30 gearbox

999 FUEL PRESSURE reg

new clutch slave cylinder

Standard suspension

standard r180 diff

rear cradle bushes

Type x seats front and rear

Running standard rb loom and computer and loom

the body has rolled rear geards and is standard beside that

Wheels that will be sold with the car will be either ssr gartmeirs 18x10.5 -6 rears and 18 x9 +30 fronts or Drifteks 17x9.9 +18 allround (buyers choice if wheels are still available)

Things needed to finish car are

Paint job

Get engine running (the engine kicks over fine but wont fire compession tests are welcome as the engine has about 4k on it so is fairly fresh)

Dump pipe

wastegate

Im asking for $7000 but i am negotioable as i do need this gone so throw me an offer via pm or txt on 0413139230

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

cheers Will

I'll be completely honest in saying that I am genuinely interested. It sounds like you have some good gear on the car. For me my biggest concern is the fact that you say the engine has forged internals, is about 4000km's old but doesn't run. You also have no receipts for it and your not even sure who built it. It would go a long way if you found out more about it....and got it running. What about the clutch and re-inforced gearbox? I'm not trying to rain on your parade here, I am genuinely interested but without receipts or proof of the engine build etc it will be very hard to persuade me that they are what you say they are. If you can dig up a bunch of receipts or a lot more info on the engine etc post it on here.

I'll be completely honest in saying that I am genuinely interested. It sounds like you have some good gear on the car. For me my biggest concern is the fact that you say the engine has forged internals, is about 4000km's old but doesn't run. You also have no receipts for it and your not even sure who built it. It would go a long way if you found out more about it....and got it running. What about the clutch and re-inforced gearbox? I'm not trying to rain on your parade here, I am genuinely interested but without receipts or proof of the engine build etc it will be very hard to persuade me that they are what you say they are. If you can dig up a bunch of receipts or a lot more info on the engine etc post it on here.

hey man your not raining on my parade at all but the engine does not have reciepts because i bought it without them second hand and i will have then engine running when i get home. next ive put it up for sale just to see the interest (not running) and just so u know this engine was in a laurel and i bought it running and fitted it to my car i know the problem (chassis earth) and its all good either way if your interested or not this car will prove its self anyhow and for this cheap it will sell cheers anyway mate

Will

• 2 weeks later...

Have you gotten the engine running and done compression tests? I'm buying an R33. The engine in it has only done 130,000 kms and still really strong however a forged motor and reinforced gearbox wouldn't go astray. Do you have any history on the rebuild? Still in touch with the person you got it off?

I need some details. Also....where are you? I'm in Brisbane.