SAU Community

R34 300km Dash

cthawes

you could make a display showing which gear it was in for any car, but I wouldn't cut up that 300k display for it ?

maybe make one that goes near the shifter instead or LED/Numeric LED lights that come on hidden in the cluster instead of the old fashion ones ?

just a thought ?????

you could make a display showing which gear it was in for any car, but I wouldn't cut up that 300k display for it ?

maybe make one that goes near the shifter instead or LED/Numeric LED lights that come on hidden in the cluster instead of the old fashion ones ?

just a thought ?????

yeah that maybe a way

i just thought someone out there may have done it before

post-66333-1256118065_thumb.jpg

i was thinking it would be a case of swaping the parts in the red out of the old dash in to the new or the blue parts out of the new into the old

The question here is WHY? if you put the cluster in without the display who cares. Or do you need to be remined you in D for drive all the time. For all the bother your thinking of going to what is really the point.

The question here is WHY? if you put the cluster in without the display who cares. Or do you need to be remined you in D for drive all the time. For all the bother your thinking of going to what is really the point.

I agree, WHY...lol

plus you better have the other gauges that are missing if your car isnt a GTR ? oil pressure etc.

if your a tiptronic then just build a digital readout and hide it in the dash cluster to know the gear, D for drive hell it should be B for boring to drive with a auto...hahahah IMO

I'm no expert in this...

Just swap the tacho and speedo sections over...

Just a thought.

that would work a treat , if the curcuit boards and contact points are the same ????? without seeing one in person its hard to say without spending a while looking into the diagrams.

good luck mate

that would work a treat , if the curcuit boards and contact points are the same ????? without seeing one in person its hard to say without spending a while looking into the diagrams.

good luck mate

I'd "imagine" the tacho part would be the same...

speedo - I have no idea.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this a few nights ago on japan yahoo auctions - first time I ever knew they were made:

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m70743547

You could bid on it through importmonster if you really were desperate for it, but don't expect much change (if any at all) out of $1000 by the time it gets to you...

http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=h...20nismo%20300km

Edited by R34mac