SAU Community

Non-turbo R33 Series 1

Hi all,

I'm selling my R33 series 1, 5 speed manual, its N/A so good for p-platers, 190xxxkms, bodykit, near new tyres, got about a 3" exhaust, 17" rims, tinted windows, pod filter, monza gear stick, razo pedals, type s fusion splits up front, type s two-ways at the back. Doesnt owe any money, burn any oil or water and is very reliable. Will be posting more pics tomorrow!

Was hoping for about $9,000, need to buy a van to do some traveling!

I live in Bathurst, but can get to Sydney if your serious.

ph: 0432063687 or email me on [email protected]

Cheers,

Chris.

post-63860-1256033515_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

Just a few more photos, also forgot to mention rego lasts till may!

Bit more interest would be great!!! ha ha!

Ok, well i cant post any more photos coz it says that im not allowed to post these kind of files...? So if anybody wants more photos, just email me and i can send them that way!

Cheers,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

OK, well i thought it was pretty reasonable, ive looked at others that have been advertised and they are worth heaps more!

I havent seen one cheaper for ages! (except for maybe 4 door, auto ones...)

But im pretty open to offers if im not being realistic, so if you are a little bit interested send me an email!

Cheers,

Chris

Hey mate,

i just think that non-turbo's are pretty rare, and i know that you can pick up cheap turbos, but all the NA ones are about that money.

I can only find i NA that is cheaper and its 8990! Ha ha!

I dont think im being unrealistic! I actually think that its a cheap one!

Cheers,

Chris

(P.s, not trying to be a dick either! Ha ha!)

don't wanna argue with you here but some NA's are overpriced http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=447877 i think i rest my case if you need more proof i can provide : P your price is a little to high id say around the 6-8k mark is reasonable for an NA but thats just my opinion... Good luck with the sale!

na's are overpriced because of the p pleate laws, meaning if your under 21 (in vic less in other states) you cant drive a turbo car hence. na's being rare and p plates still wanting to drive jap cars. people can ask more for them.

much like an ae86 or a ke70. there not worth anyware near as much as there worth but people want them and pay more money for one.

nice 33 mate keep trying you will sell it. try advertising in difforent places though.

panda.

• 2 weeks later...