Show N Shine 2009 Entries Thread!

Duncan

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet as.. i've always wanted to go and enter in one of these the last time this was on my car was in the

workshop gettin a rebuild and noww... doing sum more detailing to the engine bay.. and goin for a re-tune..

if i get all the parts back in time and put the motor back together in time.. then iam definately there..

Cool stuff

question ?

do you need to enter to park your car there for display , as i dont think i will be there for whole day and i got some friends coming with skylines , didnt really want to enter mabye just park my car there if you know what i mean , can someone confirm ?

Form faxed, payment direct deposited. :) See you chaps there.

Ok, I've been made aware that my fax didn't get sent through. I've already direct deposited the $10. Can I mail the form through to your PO box or will that confuse things for you guys as that's combining option1 with option2.

hey guys, sent entry form and cheque off int the mail a week ago, havent recieved any confirmation that you recieved it and that im entered, can you confirm recieved entrys and also if there will be parking for tow vehicle and trailer.

thanks Stuart

Stu, your cheque and forms were received and handed to Duncan last night.

Everyone else, we'll be doing a list soon with details - it's hard because there are a few people checking the SAU account, and other people receiving the forms either in the mail or via fax, so please give it a bit of time so we can co-ordinate it all and make sure we're giving you the correct information...

I received your $10 cheque and your entry form, passed it off to Duncan yesterday at the meeting!

There will be plenty of parking for trailers and tow vehicles :)

We will have a somewhat up to date list of entrants soon, but I would more then likely assume that if you have sent both your FORM and PAYMENT that you have entered. Even if we only have one, we will eventually chase up the other... but that's work so don't do that to us :blush: