Duncan

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Change of plan.

Looks like Motive DVD wont be covering the event. Sorry.

interesting way to put it.

you aren't covering the event because the not for profit club running the event won't give you a free trader stall and free access to content for you to sell on your dvds.

A number of businesses have been very enthusiastic and supportive of the show and the club overall, and this will be by far the biggest import event in sydney this year.

Its been brilliant to see the number of entrants and businesses interested in the show, so businesses without attitudes like yours are better not being there at all.

Sorry if the offer to spend a few thousand dollars out of my own pocket covering the event and making a feature on on it in Motive DVD isn't worth parking our project car there with some banners and DVDs.

If you think "providing" us with content is just cause I'm afraid your mistaken. It cost a LOT of money to make the DVDs and selling a few extra to people who were at the event isn't going to cover the expense.

Edited by JET200

interesting way to put it.

you aren't covering the event because the not for profit club running the event won't give you a free trader stall and free access to content for you to sell on your dvds.

A number of businesses have been very enthusiastic and supportive of the show and the club overall, and this will be by far the biggest import event in sydney this year.

Its been brilliant to see the number of entrants and businesses interested in the show, so businesses without attitudes like yours are better not being there at all.

I was trying to say we weren't coming without offending anyone or being offended myself so it's not really an interesting way to put it.

I guess the posts are more interesting now

I have not seen any business be any less professional than what you have on this forum.

You've taken every opportunity to make a point about how you take money out of your own pocket to pay for the produciton of these DVD's on this forum, and make it out as if you are owed something in return for it.

As a business owner, I'm sure you understand the risks you take vs rewards you will receive.

It does not bode well for your business or personal reputation amongst the import and skyline online community.

Got yours vudoo :huh:

For everyone else, here is a quick list of entrants! This isn't a complete list as unfortunately, the faxed forms go somewhere different to the mailed forms and we only meet up every 2 weeks so that is when they are matched up to the payments in the bank account :huh:

Sam Parsons - Sl!m

Kel Handley - Kel (and Duncan) - $40

ShengBert - Sheng

Tim Clark - Username???

Todd C - Uwissh

Brian Bu - GTR32G

Kevin San - Usename???

Marco Petrucceli - Username???

Andy - Andymoocow

Philip Anayo - Yo-Yo

Thomas Katsoulas - Kujotk

Terry Tung-Yep - Terry_GT-R34 and God_Speed - $20

Andrew Livermore - eds33t

Owen Hoogvliet - cpd

Desmond Siregar - Batakr33

??? - Cam84

Mark Seguna - BLISTIC

Paul Mouhayet - ???

Eric - Pezhead

Krystle McInnes - ULOOOK

Mauro DiCarlo - 4SHOWZ

Stuart Gatt - BezerkR32

Elliot Dollisson - runnin4life (received payment for membership and SnS entries separately)

Vu Tran - ???

David Andrew - DaveR31

Coastal Chill and fat-lad - Kacey and Luke Hulks

Drew Withey - lanky71, Qantas and Jada (3x entries paid for) - $30

?? Schembri - donut king

Adam Zitka - MXHEVN

Norman Chouaifaity - mr32

Nick Moore - SUSR33???

Sean Mulligan - Sean???

Nicholas Moore - SUSR31

Keith Reid - Buddahlicious

David Whitbread -

Keith (buddahlicious)

Mauro (4showz)

Andrew (ed533t)

Owen (cpd)

Terry (Terry_gt-r34)

Cameron (cam84)

Paul (superjet760)

Matt Tung-Yep

Desmond (butakr33)

Adam (mxhvn)

Nick Schemvru

Sean (hot_r33)

Norm (mr_r32)

David (dave_r31)

Mark (blistc)

Stu (bezerk_r32)

Elliot (running4life)

Vu (vudoo)

Luke + Kasey Hulks

Drew (lanky71)

Andrew (qantas)

Jada (dv11sh)

There may be some doubles in that last bit ;)