SAU Community

Show N Shine 2009 Entries Thread!

Duncan

:(

lol yeah i did...

:D

soz my bad. so shell getting it will put me on the list yeah?

All the faxes are received here in Sydney, and any SnS-related stuff is kept here to add to the list of entrants, etc.

Shell lives in Canberra, so all of the Membership stuff is forwarded to her when we receive it.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the faxes are received here in Sydney, and any SnS-related stuff is kept here to add to the list of entrants, etc.

Shell lives in Canberra, so all of the Membership stuff is forwarded to her when we receive it.

Cool,

so mine was received ?

I wasn't on the list thats all so just seeking confirmation.

Cheers,

Corey

Cool,

so mine was received ?

I wasn't on the list thats all so just seeking confirmation.

Cheers,

Corey

Hey Corey I don't have your form, but Nick has the first 30 odd that came through so hopefully he can confirm.

Don't worry too much tho anyone we can sort out any issues on the day

Corey, your entry form and membership forms are NOT with me (I've got the very first batch of entries that came in only, plus 3 extra that were handed to me personally in the past few weeks), but your money is in the SAU account, so that side is taken care of. I'm assuming that the membership stuff has been forwarded to Shell by Duncan, but Duncan is crazy-busy at the moment

You can re-fax the entry form if you wish, but seeing as we know and keep a log of your forum name, you can rest assured you're entered for the day. :P

Sry guys can I ask when you can enter at the latest? We have a few things on that weekend (no1. being my sons b'day) and i'm not sure if I can attend, thanks.
we will keep it open up until the date.. unless we fill up. but should be fine. If we get to a full show we will post up prior to it filling up to warn

As Sam said, we may leave this open until right up to the date, and if you're paying cash on the day, that's fine (unless, of course, we've filled up by then).

But if you are making an EFT or Cheque payment, you NEED to make sure it is in by close of business NEXT Tuesday (the 8th of December) so we can vaildate that the money is in the SAU account. Sometimes, depending on the bank, it can take up to 3 days for a transaction to show into an account, so we have to make allowances for this.

so how are we going with media coverage? anyone coveryng this event? i just realised that Andrew pulled out due to a matter that to a club member my self, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

club organisers are to maybe reconsider their initial decision, for the clubs sake and think about what is at stake here. our club is about to miss out on a global exposure, cant be justyfied by reason previously given.

:blink: