SAU Community

Gran Turismo 4 Prologue Has Landed...

Rezz

gt4box.jpg

gt4title.jpg

trialcelica.jpg

Finally, the wait is over!

Well, all I can say is: The driving physics are MUCH improved. Believe me, I didn't think GT3 could get much better, but Polyphony Digital have outdone themselves... albeit subtely.

Theres a good selection of cars, the most suprising aspect I guess is the sheer number of Subarus included. I`ll repost a list of all the cars once I win 'em all... shouldn't take too long.

The whole look of the game is sharp to say the least. You *know* you're playing the best car simulator out there with GT4 Prologue. I've only just started getting into it today, so I'll leave it for now...

/Rezz

I don't know how many cars are in it exactly (I'm still collecting them), but yeah, it's a preview of the full GT4 game. It's well worth it though. I've got my friend here holding of buying it until I tell him if you can modify the cars or not. You can't, so I guess GT4 Prologue is just like GT3 "Concept" (Tokyo 2001)...

Right jabtronic, "Prologue" = no mods. It's only a 1/4 of what the full game will be!

I don't think a PAL version has been released yet, although shouldn't you be looking at Sony Entertainment Europe? They control all the PAL development don't they?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Deeve, I don't suppose that you've made any progress on this? My Stagea has the exact same problem, and just like you, I've read through as much as I can online, with no real progress. My car isn't throwing any codes at all, which is a little frustrating. I've changed plugs, checked the wiring and harness. A new MAF gets here next week, but I'm not hopeful it will solve the issue.
    • I installed it all myself,  It was really easy to install.  I got a professional to do the degas/gas.
    • Finally had some time after working on other projects to jump back on this thing. Pulled all 4 wheels to check the brakes over and lucked out, only needed to bleed them/change fluid to get everything working!    Took it for its first quick spin (around 2km) up the road and ran great! Sounds like I have a left rear wheel bearing that needs replacing and there’s a shake in the steering wheel but the tires are absolutely junk on this thing and had been sitting flat when I went to first look at the car so we’ll see if that’s the cause.   Tach randomly started working but I notice if my hicas light comes on the tach stops working 🙃 yay for electrical gremlins 
    • Bunnings car park it is! if you buy the kind of dampers with the adjustable top on the strut you can see it, red, purple? So many options.
    • Yeh a meagre benefit, what strut tower brace are you using? Eventually all the suspension and tyres are done and you get to ... meagre benefits. Narrow end of the wedge, all that stuff.