Jjr Vs Trust Vs Xforce Exhausts

r33-97

wanted to know which exhaust is good

1. JJR hyperflow exhaust system (turbo back exhaust system) $900

or is worth the extra money

2. trust power extreme II exhaust system (cat back exhaust system) $1000

or

3. X-force 3" cat back exhaust system $800

my car is an R33. i have already been EPA'd once for noise. put my stock back on for that. was using a muffler to the stock system. but my muffler's f***d up. so wanting to change the system. dont want to have any trouble with the cops again. system which gives some grunt sound and power without attracting attention is what i m looking for.

2. trust power extreme II exhaust system (cat back exhaust system) $1000

or

3. X-force 3" cat back exhaust system $800

my car is an R33. i have already been EPA'd once for noise. put my stock back on for that. was using a muffler to the stock system. but my muffler's f***d up. so wanting to change the system. dont want to have any trouble with the cops again. system which gives some grunt sound and power without attracting attention is what i m looking for.

hi mate even i m looking to change my exhaust system. can u tell which place or website u r looking to purchase these?

i had a 3'inch xforce cat back on r32.

was louder but not attention seeking, gained a few more kw"s outa it also.

then i took out 1 muffler, high flow cat and dump pipe and now its loud, sounds like a full on race car!! :)

but im pretty sure you can get xforce alot cheaper than 800, i only paid $500 brand new from exhaust bros in ballarat.

where abouts are u situated?

IMO none of those are legal, you'll still need your stock exhaust to swap back over.

They might be legal, but it will come close and i'd err on the side of caution if you think they will pass.

the xforce cat back is legal, well it must be i got a roadworthy passed by vicroads and police pulled me up and went over the car dramatically and didnt pik on it

jjr is cheap chinese shit. if u want a decent exhaust, stay "legal", and actually care about quallity AUSTRALIAN MADE products, get a CES exhaust.

I would agree and stay away from JJR.

Trust power are awesome and are very quiet.. a nice humming sound pretty much like the hks drager but not as mean.

Xforce is rather loud when you open up the dump and front so you may get done by EPA which is a costly fine.

I have a Trust PE2 on mine, its perfect for my needs - has a nice smooth growl to it on low accel, which is enough to hear but isn't loud. On cruise its pretty much silent but at full noise it lets out a hell of a roar!