SAU Community

Help Please

trance

Hey guys,

I know this isnt the WTB thread, but Im posting here in hope that someone local might have what im looking for. I was wondering if anybody has a spare carbon canister mounting bracket for an r33? its the one that sits at the front of the engine bay. just my luck that nissan dont have it in au and that its a 3wk turnaround time :happy: I stupidly "lent" it to someone whom had a bodgey canister setup and now am left without one. Would love to grab one today as I would really like to be driving the car for tonight's cruise. Ill even grab it at the cruise if someone could bring it along with them. :) Either PM or post here would be much appreciated!

Sean

hey guys thanks for the responses. the pic doesnt look too clear so im not too sure. if you pulled it off from this spot than its most likely it. stole pic from forums just circled the bracket im after:

post-51661-1256345719_thumb.jpg

hey guys thanks for the responses. the pic doesnt look too clear so im not too sure. if you pulled it off from this spot than its most likely it. stole pic from forums just circled the bracket im after:

post-51661-1256345719_thumb.jpg

pretty sure I've got one mate, drop me an email to [email protected] and I'll check tomorrow - no cost if I've got one, you'll just have to come and grab it :down: