SAU Community

My Import Experience - R34 Vspec Gtr - Top Secret Imports!

Thank god for that. Watching silently I didnt know how much more of your shit i could take.

GTR-32 someone should seriously smack you in the face. All your facts are based on bullshit. The same bullshit life you probably lead.

We're trying to talk about the import process here and all you are trying to do is go on a power trip and make KR4-GTR look bad.

Im glad that your not going to bother trying to justify anything more because all your justifying is the fact that you really are a useless piece of shit. You are not a moderator although you in your worthless power trip posts you like to pretend that you are.

Oh, and that image above is coming up as 4 december for me too, created long before KR4GTR posted it so that blows your theories out of the water. All your doing is painting a reflection of sau members all being assholes and causing the great contributors like KR4-GTR to walk off line.

KR4-GTR ON BEHALF OF GTR-32 I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR HIS ONGOING POOR ATTITUIDE AND ACTIONS. HIS NEGATIVE INPUT AND VIEWS ARE NOT A TRUE REFLECTION OF ALL SAU MEMBERS. IF ITS NOT TOO LATE TO ASK PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR DOCUMENTATION.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've done some snooping around and KR4, how many accounts do you have.. be honest now. no lies - do tell. ;)

all i have to say is each dog has his day. good day fellas.

Seems you know a thing or two about the internet and had similar suspicions about the whole situation :D

LOL @ thread and theories! May read again one day. :no:

Highly unlikely - As you are now banned.

Now, this is where i get to have my day - i've spent probably 6hrs going into all of this... so read my little sing song as the closing argument to this little saga.

Seems back in the days of your 350z account, you guys made a few special little accounts for a rainy day ey?

K4R-GTR & Friends - I'll call you friends as i don't know if you are actually K4R-GTR or not, but you all are posting from the same US FDC Web Proxy Server - so im going to assume you are all thinking you are quite smart?

Well guess what - i am smarter. :banana:

You are all silly enough to be using the same web proxy 35mins or less apart at times. Hardly a smart thing to do if you are trying to 'conceal' yourselves.

Now some might say that its possible for some people to have the same IP - this is true. However the fact it has occured numerous times, from the SAME Web Proxy from the United States, within hours... well... i just i fail to accept that for a second as 'coincidence'

So there have been a NUMBER of accounts that are now banned.

sflannington

c-gtst

matty09

suprasearchin

20b3

quitchibo

Now i hope this time Chris & "friends", you understand that quite simply, you are not welcome here.

Do not try and outsmart us again, trust me when i say i am better at this game of investigation than you are @ hiding in the bushes.

Let this be the end to another of SAU's great muppet mysteries cracked.

There were some other accounts that were 'questionable' as to involvement, i've chosen to leave these. If whoever you are, was in some way involved, i suggest you take a look and reasses or you to shall see the banstick.

Admin.