SAU Community

Midnight Cruise - What A Night!

R31Nismoid

Just got home... so goodness knows what time the others will get home if they were still talking hahha.

Thanks to everyone that came along, i think at a rough guess it was 35-40 cars @ one point or another... Great effort.

Bit of a mission, obviously the cruise notes were slightly out of date, but they are 5 years old so my apologies for the 1st sections confusion :yes:

Overall a GREAT night. Been a bl00dy long time since I've done a great drive like that, i am utterly stuffed now, 8pm-1:30am, solid effort.

If you didn't come along - you really missed out!

Great to see many new faces as well - see you at the next event :blush:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was AWESOME!! It was my first offical cruise in my new R34 and it was great to meet a few people on here in person :blush:

And thanks to all those people who helped organising it, the twists and turns was awesome fun, can't wait til the next one!! :yes:

By the way, what happened at the end? Did everyone ended up going to Kmart? lol

just got home, Was a good night, thanks to those who made it happen. Ash, if you want to PM me the map I will update it to get rid of the no right turn if you CBF :blush:

Everyone was well behaved which was good, but prob best to blur pix when posting photos anyway, hear horror stories of people getting letters for noise EPA's in the mail n shit on near stock cars.

Night all!

Awesome night!

Thanks Ash for running the night and to all others involved (Sorry Wayne couldn't make it)

Good to catch up with a few friends and a few new people. Great way to unwind after a shitty day working at my house.

Just a note to a VERY FEW new people, as they left the carpark (Ash feel free to edit or delete if i'm out of line)

Nothing our members hate more than dip-shits trying to do burn-outs as they leave the meet. If only you could hear our comments as a few of you left the carpark, i'm sure you would not do it again. If you want to be a "hero", do it away from club members and not at club meets. If we have unwanted attention because of your bullshit, i'll be all to happy to pass on your number plate details to the cops.

great night and good job to organisers. twisties still fun evenn though not many.. al was probably wanting to go past me that bad i could hear the spool right next to me throughout them =]

great night and good job to organisers. twisties still fun evenn though not many.. al was probably wanting to go past me that bad i could hear the spool right next to me throughout them =]

At least he didn't start to high beam you hahaha

Just joking Al, all good fun :blush:

Just got home, nice night for a cruise. Thanks to organisers, I have never been so lost on a cruise with instructions in my life LOL

Thanks to the guys in AHH33 for leading way to the meet point after a slight detour....missed out on the twisties FAIL. hahaha

it was a good meet / cruise, only managed to cruise to hoddle st then had to do a u turn due to my cousins 18th -.- i hope..no i pray theres another cruise like this soon. nudge nudge

Thanks Ash and the others who helped in organising this cruise.. Was my 1st members cruise that iv been for and it was simply amazing.. Hoping to make it for all the other member cruises ...

And Yarra Blvd is still fun :blush:

Were some of you parked at BP service station in St.Kilda Marina for a while?

I saw about 5 skylines and 2 180sx's, i followed them all the way down fiztroy street but then turned off...

I was in the STAGEA!!! haha

Absolutely loved the section from Sunbury to Campbellfield (for those of us that didn't get lost haha), that alone made it worth it. Great to catch up with everyone and meet some new faces.