SAU Community

[vic]1997 Nissan Stagea Rsfour Price Drop $10,999 With 12months Reg.

Start with the basics:

1997 Nissan Stagea RS-Four.

REG TIL 13/OCT/2010

RB25DET serviced 10/10/2009 125k km(oil, oil filter, plugs, fuel filter)

Electronically-controlled four-speed automatic with overdrive and electronic lock-up torque converter;Knox Autos shift kit serviced 30/05/2009 119k km

ATESSA-ETS electronically-controlled four wheel drive.

Rear V-LSD

125,xxx kms.(timing kit done, water pump, etc)

Dual Sunroofs

Silver

Velour interior

Electric Tailgate

Split/Fold rear seat, adjustable/reclineable back rest(can be folded from the boot with a cool little handle thingo), fold out centre arm rest

Factory UV cut glass

Power windows

Roof rails

Power mirrors (including a fold-in feature for parking in tight spaces);

Driver's and Passenger's SRS airbags

Climate control air-conditioning;

Electronic odometer and dual trip-meters;

Various hooks and tie-down points in the luggage bay so your cargo doesn't go flying around;

Tilt-adjustable steering column;

12v lighter socket in the rear luggage area;

Front fog lamps;

Front, variable intermittent windscreen wipers;

Rear window wiper;

Front spoiler;

Dual cup-holders in the dashboard;

Keyless entry.And alarm

Luggage bay safety net;

Electric, self-closing rear door (boot)...

etc etc.

I have owned this car since 08/2007 and it has never let me down. I purchased it just under 80k km, had the timing kit(with water pump and OEM thermostat) done at around 80k km(receipt provided). It has also had the radiator reco'd(sticker still on rad), a new thermostat(precaution), new coolant temp sensor, the IAC valve cleaned, throttle body cleaned etc. serviced every 4-6k km with fuchs 10w30. Most recent service i used motul 10w40. Recently had rocker cover kit done.

I bought the car dead stock(which means I have the standard parts) from the first aussie owner who owned it for ~3yrs and put ~35k km on it(he also had a company car). All the modifications have been well thought out and carried out to complement the car.

- 86dB 3" Turboback exhaust- JJR Stainless dump/front(heat wrapped), Catco 3" cat, custom(Rowville exhausts) 3" mild steel catback with mild mid and stainless magnaflow rear muffler.

- Apex Panel

- Knox automatics Shift Kit

- JJR Stealth FMIC( also have the stock FMIC, and an R34SMIC)

- Whiteline adjustable Sway bars

- Front castor adjustable bushes(Whiteline)

- Front camber adjustable bushes(Whiteline)

- Rear camber adjustable bushes(whiteline)

- Whiteline Springs fitted, standard supplied.

- Bilstein shock-absorbers with circlip height adjustment.

- Front RaceBrakes RB74 pads

- Front RDA slotted rotors(standard supplied)

- Rear Endless SSS pads

- Blitz Turbo Timer which also displays boost, Fitted with a kit for Alarm integration, professionally installed with the Alarm. Alarm automatically arms once car shuts off, even if you don't lock the car!

- Aus Standard Approved Alarm/Immobilizer with keyless entry.

- Alpine 9857i with iPod connector(might be swapped out for equivalent JVC deck, as i have had this HU in all my cars)

- Hertz Front splits(installed professionally with dynamat in custom mounts behind standard door trims)

- Hertz Rear 2-ways(installed professionally with dynamat in custom mounts behind standard door trims)

- Coustic 4ch Amp

- High end Audison cabling with fuse, all RCA's and power wiring.

- my sub amp will be taken out and yours fitted at point of sale, as i have an attachment to it :P

- Bridgestone RE001 tyres.

- Car has been dyno'd to check AFR's

PRICE $10,999

Reg is until October 2010.

Car is parked undercover in the inner-suburbs of Melbourne.

I am sure there is more I could add, As you can see, all mods are of good quality, all maintenance has been done(folder to prove, contains receipts for 100k service which was done the week i bought the car etc). This is a VERY reliable car, NEVER let me down, I have used it when i had un-reliable datsun projects, and then moved house with it(can fit a fridge in it easy :P ), and it has been the grocery getter as the mrs and I get trains to work. The reason I have put so many km on the car is my fiance's family are in Geelong, over 150km away, and the rest out in Colac, and her family being rather close has resulted in alot of trips to see them- you can see how the cruisy km's got put on there.

This car would suit someone with a young family, a preggy mrs, or someone who goes away a lot or needs the space for bikes or work gear. Or if you just want a cool car that gets lots of the right kind of attention but none of the wrong kind!

Contact me via PM for any enquires,

-Ryan.

Fuel economy: around town 450km 50lt, fwy 550 too 3/4tank. fuel economy improved with the full exhaust. currently it is being driven too/from work by the mrs as i have bought myself a new car.(which now the mrs has changed jobs i will be selling too) BP98 or mobil 98 only!

Reason for sale: Mrs and I both on traineeships, Wedding is in 18months, both cars are going and we are going to get a little hatch worth about 30% of the Stagea. We live close to her work, I get the train to work, we live 10mins from the CBD, so it is hard to justify having money tied up in any car, not to mention two.

post-8497-1256439760_thumb.jpg

post-8497-1256439781_thumb.jpg

post-8497-1256439809_thumb.jpg

post-8497-1256439826_thumb.jpg

post-8497-1256439847_thumb.jpg

post-8497-1256439883_thumb.jpg

post-8497-1256439907_thumb.jpg

post-8497-1256439929_thumb.jpg

swap you for

R33- it has 97000k on the clock, auto, factory turbo, big front mount intercooler, blitz blow off valve, hks turbo timer, pwr mirrors and windows, central locking, set of 17's that are on it in the photo with ok tyres and a set of stock nissan 16 inch with not so good tyres, clean interior, little tear in driver seat, front bar and left guard are white and the rear left quarter has a ding in it but i don't know how it got there because i bought it like that. and i have some new paint mixed up to respray the front. its regoed untill jan. 2010.

VL CALAIS- disc to disc lsd with 4:11 gears, auto, stock RB30 just needs a dizzy but i think i have a couple of spare ones,custom seats but front driver seat is ripped, good grey velour calais door trims and hood lining just needs to be put back in properly, complianced factory turbo, and for race seats and cage i think, 1 or 2 of the wheels in the pic are cracked from my mates brother taking his stateo up the gutter. and some low life stole the nose cone out of my mums garage so it would need that and a new sunroof because someone broke the old 1

VL COMMODORE- all brand new bushes+ pwr steering rack and pump+ adjustable panhard rod+ super low king springs+ gt gas shockies+ wheel bearings+ slotted front rotors+ new unis+ the 5 spd has been rebuilt+ the engine has been fully rebuilt done f**k all k's, it was bored to a RB31(3.1 litre) with a vl turbo crank, forged ACL race pistons and rods, ported and polished head with heavy duty valves and double coil valve springs. put a metal head gasket on it and it will handle a turbo and or nos all day long. i tapped a truck and rippled the nose cone and front guard so i was goin to put everything in the calais. i took the dash out and the pedal assembly and put it into the calais and that was as far as i got

Thanks for the offers of swaps, I am only chasing cash. You are more than welcome to contact me after selling your current cars... Or hit up a bank buy my car if you think its a good buy, then sell your car/s and pay off your loan :cool:

-Ryan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...