SAU Community

Built R33

Wanting more of a daily driver as this r33 is far from stock, $15,000ono or swap depending on wat u got so show me wat ya got cheers clayton Pm or call 0404 232 231

FORGIED WISECO PISTONS (BALANCED, BEARINGS, ETC)

GTR RODS

TRUST 1.6L HEAD GASKET

GARRETT(500HP) GT30/40 SITTING ON HIGHT MOUNT MANIFOLD

PORT POLISH HEAD ECT

48MM TURBOSMART PRO EXTERNAL WASTE GATE

FULL 3 1/2INCH EXHAUST

APEXI POWER FC WITH HAND SET

APEXI BOOST CONTROLER

GREDDY OIL FILTER RELOCATION KIT

HYBRID FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER

720CC INJECTORS+FUEL REG

500HP FUEL PUMP

Z32 AIR FLOW METER

STRONG GEARBOX CUSTOM CLUTCH RATED AT 400HP

GFB BLOW OFF VALVE

APEXI ADJUSTABLE DAMPER COILOVERS

FRONT STRUT BRACE

SLOTTED FRONT ROTORS

FULLY 400R BODY KIT

ALPINE TV/DVD/MP3 PLAYER

KENWOOD 600RMS SUB AMD AMP (TOP OF THE RANGE SUB)

FUSION FRONT SLPITS AND 6X9 REARS

NISMO GEAR NOB

18INCH DEEP DISH STARCORPS WHEELS BRAND NEW TYTRES

ii002.jpg

ii008.jpg

ii052f.jpg

ii068.jpg

ii116.jpg

ii129p.jpg

Nice car. I'm quite interested. I'd like to know if you have receipts for the work you have done to the car, in particular the engine modifications etc. I havent got enough posts up so I can pm you. Lol. Is the paint close to mint condition? It looks it in the photos, any chips, dents, scratches etc. Does the car need to be mod plated or is it all taken care of? Any pics of the interior? I'm getting a car checked tomorrow but I'd definitely like to know more about yours. You can email me the pics etc to [email protected] I can view them fullsize then. Yep get back to me on the details please.

Nice car. I'm quite interested. I'd like to know if you have receipts for the work you have done to the car, in particular the engine modifications etc. I havent got enough posts up so I can pm you. Lol. Is the paint close to mint condition? It looks it in the photos, any chips, dents, scratches etc. Does the car need to be mod plated or is it all taken care of? Any pics of the interior? I'm getting a car checked tomorrow but I'd definitely like to know more about yours. You can email me the pics etc to [email protected] I can view them fullsize then. Yep get back to me on the details please.

wat is a mod plate mate? im in adelaide and neva heard of it?