SAU Community

Lamborghini Murcielago Lp640 Or Ferrari F430

siksII

My dilemma is because I know the F430 will be a better drivers car, I feel like I would connect with it better and feel more comfortable having fun with it.

The flipside is that a LP640 is very rare, the car is ridiculous.. a real supercar. There is only a few places in the world where you would be able to rent one so its a rare opportunity. Meanwhile Ferrari rental is not so rare.

To be honest, im pretty nervous about driving the LP640, partially because its a dream come true and partially because im not sure if I can have fun with such a scary beast! Lost some sleep over it last night and im sure ill lose more.

I have always loved Ferrari's more overall but seeing a Murcielago on the road is amazing, more so than seeing an F430. Im afraid when I get there if I rented the F430 I would regret not taking the chance to try the LP640.

Im renting in Las Vegas. Has already been billed to my credit card - AU$1550 for 12 hours, 100miles included, US$2.50 per extra mile + crazy fuel bill :/

F430 was approx $450 less for the same deal.

No bond required, insurance is pretty much included in that price.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I looked into doing this this year for my birthday... my 23rd birthday

Insurance said NOOOOOOOOOOOO

No supercars are insured for rent for anyone under 30-35 depending on the car, which sucked arse...

Lambo is my choice too, simply for the rarity.