SAU Community

Zero One Shutoku Highway Battle

SHUTO-BOY

Zero One for ps2 From Genki,2003. This game is much like tokyo extreme racer but better.The features that makes it different from tokyo extreme racer is a testing feature that allows u to test your 0-400 and 0-1000 times while u change ur car settings, New bodykits which let u choose from frp,urethrane and dry carbon ( my r34 GTR has got the latest Veilside kit). There is a wide range of rims too (work,Hart,Advan,and others)

New cars, like the new ZED,and RX8,more stunning graphics(especially during rain/thunder).There seems to be a more wider array of cars, even european cars as well.The engine notes sound pretty real too.

The background of tokyo and other cities seem to be more realistic in this game, its hard not to chrash when u pass tokyo tower and other places.

There is also a feature that allows u to race more than one racer in the same opposition team in one battle.This is very cool.

The opening cinema scene is stunning as well,with a supra,corvette(the sound of the engine roar sends a chill to my spine),r34 GTR, Ae86,

There is more of phantasy to this game somewhat, with evil samurai castles and what not,if u play the game youll understand what im talking about.

so..are u gonna be the next Japan highway king?

p.s this game is not released in australia, mine is a japanese version cd,but its worthwhile to search for it, i havent slept for a long time playing it.I give it 5 stars, better than GT3 in my opinion. Anyone else played this great game?

• 1 month later...