SAU Community

Rs4 Gt-t Standard Suspension Help!

Craw

Hey guys, is there anyone in Adelaide with a set of standard R34 GT-T coil-overs that I could borrow / rent to get through Regency?? I've done SO much shit to my car to make it slow and boring again but I still can't find any coil-overs! Got HKS adjustables in it atm but obviously they'll have to be TEMPORARILY replaced to make the "inspectors" happy.

I just bought a set from a guy on here in Perth but he didn't have the tops for them and now it's looking like I can't get them from anywhere (other than Nissan Genuine Parts for around $700)!!!!!!

Please help?

Hey guys, is there anyone in Adelaide with a set of standard R34 GT-T coil-overs that I could borrow / rent to get through Regency?? I've done SO much shit to my car to make it slow and boring again but I still can't find any coil-overs! Got HKS adjustables in it atm but obviously they'll have to be TEMPORARILY replaced to make the "inspectors" happy.

I just bought a set from a guy on here in Perth but he didn't have the tops for them and now it's looking like I can't get them from anywhere (other than Nissan Genuine Parts for around $700)!!!!!!

Please help?

Any chance your HKS tops can fit the R34 stockers? I know when I got my Ohlins for the Stag I had an engineer machine up the tops for me (Ohlins came off a 33). Perhaps thats an option for you?

:(

Any chance your HKS tops can fit the R34 stockers? I know when I got my Ohlins for the Stag I had an engineer machine up the tops for me (Ohlins came off a 33). Perhaps thats an option for you?

:(

Hey thanks for the quick response. I pulled one of the HKS ones out and nope there's pretty much no way they'll fit. I've got the stock springs and shock but all the stupid gear like the bushes and brackets and squishy things and spacers and everything to pretty much make a one piece unit out of each set is missing