zanda

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KILLER-T
Killer T,  

Do you do PS2 as well ?

No sorry i never got into playstation mods because they are a pain in the backside to work on.

summoner

You can play live with a on / off switch for your mod chip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KILLER-T

It depends on what ver Xbox you have if its a v1 to 1.2 i can mod it for $50 if its a 1.3 i can mod it for $90 and if its one of the new 1.6 that comes in the beast pack i cant do it yet im still waiting on chips to come in sorry.I can install 80 gig HDD's for around $130 if you supply the drive $30 :P

Guest KILLER-T
hmm damn i got a new 1.6

wats the difference between the versions?

The main thing they allways change is the config of the lpc header that the mod is fitted to eg on the 1.6 they have taken the 3v power away so most mod chips wont work without another power feed.All the info you need can be found at http://www.xbox-scene.com/.

Hope this helps you out a bit happy reading :headspin:

• 3 weeks later...

only reason why an executor chip wouldnt work on a 1.5 is if it didnt have the latest bios. Just add 2 wires to give it ground and 3.3v power.

also to people who are looking at getting their xbox modded, some people offer chips, and some do a software mod on the original bios. Its worth reading up on both before you chose what your doing.

Been using alladin advance and its a good option and reasonable price (and can be turned off to play on xbox live).

Dave