SAU Community

Whos Going To Drive Bathurst Next Week?

09GTR

White35 and I are heading to Mount Panorama next week for Drive Bathurst. We are doing the two day program (wed & thurs). Is anyone else coming along?

The beast will be making its Bathurst debut with new 800cc injectors being the latest addition. Running MX72 pads and endless fluid, dunlop tyres, Willall oil and well over 400kw at the wheels. CRD are race prepping both cars and will be there on Thursday.

Last year the event was a Porsche-fest, so it will be good to see the GTR mix it with the Germans!

Will get some video and photos of course. Cant wait!!!

Guys,

Anyone you know going to this event MUST HAVE A REAR TOW HOOK fabricated.

The GTR doesnt have one as standard. 09GTR and I have had Croydons fabricate something.

Please pass this onto anyone you know coming to the event.

Update on my cars mods for Bathurst, Croydons doing the work:

AAM Catted Turbo Pipes

CBRD Mid pipe

Mines Airbox filters

HKS Plugs

Stillen Sway bars

Endless MX72 pads

Cobb Tune

Hoping 360kw + at the wheels.

good luck to every1 that is running up there. my old boss saw a few at supercheap in town and the owners gladely let him take sum photos of the cars. it jsut sucks that the track is closed to all public so i cant go and take sum photos of them running around the track.

Nice gear White 35! Let us know how the swaybars go for you, hopefully it settles it in the corners like you were after :(

I still think it could be a little bit lower, but that's asking a lot for a street car that's already pretty damn low from factory!

Is Dave heading up this year? Spoke to him last week but he didn't mention it...

good luck to every1 that is running up there. my old boss saw a few at supercheap in town and the owners gladely let him take sum photos of the cars. it jsut sucks that the track is closed to all public so i cant go and take sum photos of them running around the track.

Yeah and my stupid phone wouldn't let me receive them!!!

Was it anyone from here?

Guys,

Anyone you know going to this event MUST HAVE A REAR TOW HOOK fabricated.

The GTR doesnt have one as standard. 09GTR and I have had Croydons fabricate something.

Please pass this onto anyone you know coming to the event.

Update on my cars mods for Bathurst, Croydons doing the work:

AAM Catted Turbo Pipes

CBRD Mid pipe

Mines Airbox filters

HKS Plugs

Stillen Sway bars

Endless MX72 pads

Cobb Tune

Hoping 360kw + at the wheels.

Nice mods list, I spotted you and 09GTR filling up yesterday morning at Shell Neutral Bay :(

Spotted a black GTR, as well as a sexy Ferrari and some other hot cars in town yesterday afternoon, got some really bad photo's on my phone lol.

Could hear you guys going around the track from uni, didn't exactly put me in the mood to study for my stats exam :)