SAU Community

New Gtr Lap Record At Mallala

Martin Donnon

congrats Martin. Any pics or video?

Tomorrow probably Dunc, its a real weapon though now :D

Fast as a lot of - fast - ie Sport Sedans and Carrera Cup + Development cars around there :P

Have to thank you for your input as well!

(Dont listen to Munro if he tells you R33s are the rave, its a distraction I tell ya!)

Edited by Martin Donnon

awesome. details when you can please. interested in the TE37 clearances and your thoughts on the Michelins. I was looking at the Dunlop site today, they make a 330 slick! Also, if you have anu data on lateral g's i would love to hear about it.

Congrats Martin. Who was piloting the car at the time? Can you provide a list of the mods done on the Willall GTR? Are you still running the standard turbos as they came from Nissan or have you upgraded to the WR35MTT?

Also interested in the weight of the Willall GTR compared to a standard R35 GTR. How many kilos do all the diff coolers, transmission cooler & oil pan add? Has the Willall car gone on a diet other than the 18" wheels?

rrr22.jpg

This is the car on its wheels and tyres as run.

The only change from street trim were the wheels/tyres and removal of the passenger seat.

Other than that its exactly as street driven and on stock turbos too (till the GTR gets its xmas present!) :cool:

Edited by Martin Donnon

That is true 9krpm

Keir believes in the true Zen form of 'Obliterate your competition to conquer'.....hence he hid the keys from me :thumbsup:

The reality though is that I drew the short straw for EVOX development driver, and so hot was the track and 'off' from having the Diesel spewing trucks racing on it a few days beforehand that I couldnt get back near the 1:18.9 I ran at Time Attack. Kevin Weekes was also testing his Porsche out there and reckoned the track was about a second down for him (in the 13s)....all of which means I need to pick my act up next time I drive the 'big girl' R35, and the reality is I may not indeed catch the hare :)

• 2 weeks later...