R35 Gtr Or F360 F1?

N/A®

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ask yourself what you want the car for....if you want to pose and do laps down your favourite street and park it in the valet car park at a hotel then go for the Ferrari, however if you want performance plus the ability to use the car as an everyday driver with 4 seats then go the GTR.

The Ferraris are a beautiful car but as the saying goes....Porsche for go and Ferrari for Show...ask yourself what you want it for and then make your choice

Ask yourself what you want the car for....if you want to pose and do laps down your favourite street and park it in the valet car park at a hotel then go for the Ferrari, however if you want performance plus the ability to use the car as an everyday driver with 4 seats then go the GTR.

The Ferraris are a beautiful car but as the saying goes....Porsche for go and Ferrari for Show...ask yourself what you want it for and then make your choice

Couldn't have said it better myself - buy a car for its intended purpose, work out what you want to use the car for and then choose the car based on that.

Couldn't have said it better myself - buy a car for its intended purpose, work out what you want to use the car for and then choose the car based on that.

Not to attack your comments here but I am not sure if it is that simple when you are talking about these 2 cars - particularly a Ferrari. Yes if its between a ford or holden ute.

Obviously you would want to look at the drive and pose factor when spending so much money. If not, why bother and buy a 911 right? Except I cant afford the new model 911 and the older ones look dated. :)

Edited by N/A®

are 360's in the same price range as R35's over in jap?

they are significantly more expensive here? i know of a 360 spider on sale for $250k... much more pricey here i guess...

but yeh 360 over a GTR...

Not true, a 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena can be bought in Australia for a low as $165,000 a R35 GTR new from Nissan Werribee is $175,000.

I love skylines for the fact that they are cheap, nice, and easy to do up. However, r35 is expensive, and ill take porche 911 and of course ferrari over "NISSAN" any day. If i have to go shopping or gym with a Ferrari, so be it, ill survive hhahah :P

I dont rate Ferraris as i am a farking idiot who cant admit publicly that they are awesome and make you drive around with a big gaping smile from ear to ear....i mean i am simply too manly to asdmit that some Italian pose mobile is such an awesome thing to drive around in.

The GTR meanwhile is quick, but so is a coffee enema

Not to attack your comments here but I am not sure if it is that simple when you are talking about these 2 cars - particularly a Ferrari. Yes if its between a ford or holden ute.

As far as I am concerned it is that simple, but it comes down to what YOU want to do with the car. For me I would be looking at a car which can carry the family (incl. baby seats) and a bit of luggage if required, with the time spent equally on the road as well as the track. In this case the GTR is the clear option as it will do all of the above and still put in a good lap time. If I was looking for a 2 seater road car for looking & sounding good and MAYBE a track day once a year to give her a proper run then the Fezza would be my choice.

Personally if I was considering a Ferrari it would be F355 or the F430. The 360 never really did it for me. But I have never driven a Ferrari nor a R35 GTR so WTF would I know. My advice for anyone considering between different cars is drive both, and then drive another car that you hadn't considered just to give you a different perspective - in this case maybe a 993 or 996 Porsche 911.

And N/A - how the hell do older Porsches look dated? They all look the same! The 993 & 997 look virtually identical. The 996 just has different headlights. Pre-993s wouldn't be in this price range.

And N/A - how the hell do older Porsches look dated? They all look the same! The 993 & 997 look virtually identical. The 996 just has different headlights. Pre-993s wouldn't be in this price range.

Virtually will depend on who looks at it.. when you look at it more and more, you start to see more difference. Kinda like when people used to say GTS and GTR are virtually the same! :banana:

I dont rate Ferraris as i am a farking idiot who cant admit publicly that they are awesome and make you drive around with a big gaping smile from ear to ear....i mean i am simply too manly to asdmit that some Italian pose mobile is such an awesome thing to drive around in.

The GTR meanwhile is quick, but so is a coffee enema

I agree with Roy 100%, don't like Ferrari's but they are awesome!!!

Think of it this way, a R35 GTR is like Steve Hooker... The best in the world at what he does, but not really too good on the eyes

Steve%20Hooker%20GOLD%202_w430.jpg

The Ferrari on the other hand could be Tatiana Grigorieva, is not quiet the best in the world but still very good and pleasant on the eyes

grigorieva.jpg

Think of all the school girls you'll get in the ferrari and we all know that you guys do laps where they hang out trying to attract the attention of them in their minis with knee high socks ^_^

Think of all the school girls you'll get in the ferrari and we all know that you guys do laps where they hang out trying to attract the attention of them in their minis with knee high socks ^_^

Like these?

759185827_9265569b9b.jpg