SAU Community

R32 Gtr Performance Parts And Other Goodies For All Skylines And Other Cars!

brand new australian tein coilovers to suit r32 gtr same as these CLICKY CLICKY brand new never EVER taken out of the box parts easilly available for these and can be easilly repaired rebuilt unlike jap models etc etc$1900

used current model silver hks turbo timer with loom to plug into r32 and 33/s13/s14/s15? $100 with loom in near new condition

used japanese made nismo boost guage with digital exhaust temperature in the middle an awesome guage with the little controller box an older type of guage i know the boost works fine but not sure about the egt as i never ever drove the car to see if it worked correctly but i know it did work as far as i tested it if that makes sense $150

enkei RP01 wheels 17x9 22 offset all round no tyres wheels are 110% straight as i have had these all tested with centre caps a few scratches would be awesome awesome light as fck wheels with some paint currently silver $1100 no tyres

riverside/zepter wheels 3 piece forged polished 17x9.5 17 offset NO GUTTER MARKS NO SCRATCHES PERFECT 4 brand new 255/40 tyres new valvestems all fitted and balanced ready to go all centrecaps and wheelnut cover plates (even have a few spares) $2200 very tough lightweight wheels

genuine cusco alloy gtr r32 hardpipe kit includes fabricated cusco "twin turbo" joiner pipe very very well made a few years old does have some marks but would be great with a clean $280 (remember this includes more parts than your normal hardpipe kit)

noltec r32 front camber arms fitted with brand new nolothane bushes to replace the crappy noltec ones so better than new $220

nardi jap steering wheel the real deal inc horn button slight wear where right hand goes pretty normal $200

used hks pod filters and cast alloy adaptors and brackets to suit gtr $150

HKS evc 3 boost controller worked fine when removed complete with solenoid etc $290

brand new momo race 3000 steering wheel in the box $230

brand new alpine cd/mp3 headunit with usb capability CDA-9884E $290

various r32 gtr parts also available from my parts car im wrecking so if you need anything SEND ME A PM TO ASK

located 1 hr west of brisbane , some prices are slightly negotiable so make a reasonable offer via pm if your interested

will post smaller items no worries if you pay ,but things like wheels and stuff you must organise the freight yourself

post-1868-1257637947_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1257637959_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1257637968_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1257637979_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1257637999_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1257638011_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1257638023_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1257638038_thumb.jpg

post-1868-1257638049_thumb.jpg

im getting several pm's for items which are sold and masked as sold but ill just do an overall update and price drop in one post...

only the parts listed below are still available for sale and prices have also been lowered again

brand new australian tein coilovers to suit r32 gtr same as these CLICKY CLICKY brand new never EVER taken out of the box parts easilly available for these and can be easilly repaired rebuilt unlike jap models etc etc$1600

used current model silver hks turbo timer with loom to plug into r32 and 33/s13/s14/s15? $100 with loom in near new condition

used japanese made nismo boost guage with digital exhaust temperature in the middle an awesome guage with the little controller box an older type of guage i know the boost works fine but not sure about the egt as i never ever drove the car to see if it worked correctly but i know it did work as far as i tested it if that makes sense $130

enkei RP01 wheels 17x9 22 offset all round no tyres wheels are 110% straight as i have had these all tested with centre caps a few scratches would be awesome awesome light as fck wheels with some paint currently silver $1000 no tyres

riverside/zepter wheels 3 piece forged polished 17x9.5 17 offset NO GUTTER MARKS NO SCRATCHES PERFECT 4 brand new 255/40 tyres new valvestems all fitted and balanced ready to go all centrecaps and wheelnut cover plates (even have a few spares) $2100 very tough lightweight wheels

nardi jap steering wheel the real deal inc horn button slight wear where right hand goes pretty normal $180

used hks pod filters and cast alloy adaptors and brackets to suit gtr $140

HKS evc 3 boost controller worked fine when removed complete with solenoid etc $270

brand new momo race 3000 steering wheel in the box $210

brand new alpine cd/mp3 headunit with usb capability CDA-9884E $270

free postage included in the asking price for most small items

Edited by WHITE R32