SAU Community

M35 Audio/amp System

LordMidol

i believe you can use the video/audio inputs from the tv tuner in the boot. its pretty much useless.

from the diagram there is an RGB and L/R audio. but id need to confirm that with someone who actually speaks japanese

I dont want to hyjack this tread but can someone tell me if the M35's have a standard 6" speaker in the front doors and also what tweeters are on the door?

Reason i ask is i want to fit some 6" splits in the front as the factory tweeter in the left door is shagged so i figure i will put in a new pair of splits, and no I am not running the standard stereo I have a Sony head unit!!!.

Cheers

depends how you do it. audio INTO the OEM radio is a cinch- 8pin DIN lead in the rear of it - done. video - again depends on how you do it.

Thanks mate.

Might be easier to design everything then just come to you for integration. I simply want to install my CarPC and have it run MediaPortal through the main popup screen initially though I wasn't sure if I'd need to replace the popup with an aftermarket screen (unsure of quality for text) - hopefully at the same time as I get the CC and alarm done... Lets just hope I don't get hit with another huge CC bill once I pay my current one off ;(

I dont want to hyjack this tread but can someone tell me if the M35's have a standard 6" speaker in the front doors and also what tweeters are on the door?

Reason i ask is i want to fit some 6" splits in the front as the factory tweeter in the left door is shagged so i figure i will put in a new pair of splits, and no I am not running the standard stereo I have a Sony head unit!!!.

Cheers

yes and no. they are on a custom mount and as such that mount needs to be copied for the speaker to fit properly.